• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.00 star(s) 27 Votes
Sep 23, 2021
oh god Fakku got ahold of it. I used to be a part of the forums there before Jacob and his band of idiots started changing to a pay site. now the paywall everything, hound sites like nhentai if anything of "theirs" is posted and keep changing translation to be more "acceptable" like the entire incest genre being changed to inseki. bloody hate that place.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
wtf there are legit 1st graders in this, how is this allowed on here?
japan starts over with the years in every higher school. grade school, middle school, high school, college - first to whatever is the year of graduation.

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
I've looked everywhere for the thread on their new game, is there one?
There is one for alice in camera land which is essentially the only newer release that also has some english support as far as I could tell.

Lize

May 28, 2017
There is one for alice in camera land which is essentially the only newer release that also has some english support as far as I could tell.
I've seen that one, I was talking about the milking one that's a cookie clicker clone

YuckYuck220

Oct 3, 2022
Anyone got the most recent version for their new ? I don't think there's a thread for it yet on here and the version that's floating around is pretty outdated.

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
It seems likely that it is the same source repacked over and over.

Between the rugpull on mob capture academy and my general distaste for clicker games that wear out my mice I'm not in any hurry to play it.

Orc Wizard

Mar 14, 2017
Good art, gameplay has potential, i do like my random generated sextoys waifus
But the slow text tho...

insanely wasted potential game, F

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
no new update?
The dev considered this game finished like a year ago and at that point the community barely managed to bully them into adding the principle as a lewd encounter. Unfortunately it seems that their business plan is milking their 'infinite npc generator' into as many games as they can before people bore of that feature so the games are just 'finished' when they decide they are.

11bears

Jan 27, 2024
Yeah, short but bland is really about this game. Better load The Imperial Gatekeeper again, really

TS猫猫

Feb 8, 2023
Hello, this game is updated and extra android version, can you update it again?(By deepl translate)

TS猫猫

Feb 8, 2023
this game updated? I want to know if there are 3 years late and new poses
After some checking on my part, the official new version was updated in May.And an Android version was added, but the May update didn't seem to have particularly much in it, just a few fixes(by deepl translate)

3.00 star(s) 27 Votes