3.00 star(s) 27 Votes

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
So I am having issues doing the uncesor. Here is my file tree, let me know if anything is out of place please

->SeitoShidou_win64
--->BepInEx_x64_5.4.21.0
------->BepInEx
---------->core
---------->plugins
------------->mobko_uncen_plugins
----------------->ModImages
----------------->DumbRendererDemosaic.dll
----------------->DumbRendererDemosaic.ini
----------------->mobko_uncen.dll
----------------->Texture_Replacer.dll
------->Changelog.txt
------->doorstop_config.ini
------->winhttp.dll
--->MonoBleedingEdge
--->モブ娘学園_Data
--->UnityCrashHandler64.exe
--->UnityPlayer.dll
--->モブ娘学園.exe
mob.png
plugins folder :
  • ModImages\
  • XUnity.AutoTranslator\
  • XUnity.ResourceRedirector\
  • DumbRendererDemosaic.dll
  • DumbRendererDemosaic.ini
  • mobko_uncen.dll
  • README (AutoTranslator).md
  • Texture_Replacer.dll

Reactions: uncleaR1596

jokas377

Dec 17, 2019
View attachment 2586451
plugins folder :
  • ModImages\
  • XUnity.AutoTranslator\
  • XUnity.ResourceRedirector\
  • DumbRendererDemosaic.dll
  • DumbRendererDemosaic.ini
  • mobko_uncen.dll
  • README (AutoTranslator).md
  • Texture_Replacer.dll
1682919915885.png
So I rearranged it like so. The title screen seems to still be censored, is that an indicator that it is still not working? Or does the censor not apply to the title screen?

Spirox

Jun 15, 2018
Question, so this game is not finished? Any news on when it will be finished please?

Sillynius

Sep 29, 2019
Two questions:
1. this game is now complete?
2. is this the save file location?
- C:\Users\User\AppData\LocalLow\Oinari

Last edited:

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
Two questions:
1. this game is now complete?
2. is this the save file location?
- C:\Users\User\AppData\LocalLow\Oinari
1. My understanding is complete as in 1.0 version and complete as in not being the main project in active development.
2. It looks like it should be but either the program could find the file when I moved it up a folder to regenerate the file or the saves are saved elsewhere and that is just some random file.

Uzur123

Jan 23, 2020
1. My understanding is complete as in 1.0 version and complete as in not being the main project in active development.
2. It looks like it should be but either the program could find the file when I moved it up a folder to regenerate the file or the saves are saved elsewhere and that is just some random file.
saves are located in the windows registry:
Code:
\\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Oinari\モブ娘学園

Jun 1, 2022
Uncensor plugin Pack
For Latest Version (v220926 after)
For Old Version (v220914 before)

Game was updated and changed censor method.(source changed)

I referenced this post. thanks.
Don't have ? install it. May be you version is x64. use
if the file "UnityCrashHandler32.exe" is exisys on game folder, It's 32bit version. use

Plugins are works every version(may be).

Extract BepInEx to game folder. run game once. extract plugin to \BepInEx\plugins\
If BepInEx\plugins\ folder is not created, move game folder to another eng-only path. (ex. "c:\Games\NPC Capture Academy\")

Changes
2023-02-20 Added uncensored textures for "Back" on sailor uniform. Thanks for PeteTheBig's work.
2023-02-18 Added uncensored textures for "rear ekiben" & "pella" scenes. Thanks for catoflovecraft's works.
2023-02-11 Support v230206.
2022-11-28 Change the boolean variable's value. dev uses boolean variable as censored check.(may be use #define censored = true).
This is the worst tutorial I've ever seen. Lol can someone explain better?

Reactions: DrFumiya and lwx595

divaka473

Jun 19, 2019
Is there orher NPC fuck games with actually animates sex scenes? link will be apreciated :) Please dont reply if the game you have in mind contains only pictures of sex scenes, or censored pictures of sex scenes :D

llChaoticll

Apr 1, 2022
is this game still gettin updates? i wish they could add different skin color types . than just have the same skin color like it would be nice so there would be variety types of girls can be created. or wait can anyone make it as a mod or a plugin to the game of some sort? it would be nice. and make it compatible with the uncensored plugin :)

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
is this game still gettin updates? i wish they could add different skin color types . than just have the same skin color like it would be nice so there would be variety types of girls can be created. or wait can anyone make it as a mod or a plugin to the game of some sort? it would be nice. and make it compatible with the uncensored plugin :)
I am pretty sure it's already finished, they only released an additional update to include the principal due to player feedback, unless they for some reason decided to continue rather than going for the next project but I think we would have heard some kind of news here if it was the case.

A mod/plugin is a different story, but someone would have to be willing to put time and effort into it.

Last edited:
Reactions: lwx595

merhnazad

Mar 20, 2020
Anyone else have an issue where nothing happens and the game softlocks itself when you click the special guidance button?

3.00 star(s) 27 Votes