• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
D

Deleted member 456595

One of the best H-RPG that I have played so far(Fallen~Makina still my favorite)

I will check other works because the art was pretty good

Shiro39

Oct 31, 2017
How do you get out of the cave as soon as you save irelia?, Its android version, and if need jump i dont know how
Android version? where did you get that from? is it natively compiled for Android or did you use some kind of an emulator like Neko RPGXP Player?

raishiro

Aug 23, 2017
guys, how to get irelia sword at prison?
can`t find it, and always end with huge G.O
i`m almost entering rage mode there. xD

shinka25

Aug 22, 2017
[QUOTE = "raishiro, post: 1836366, miembro: 176891"]
Chicos, ¿cómo conseguir la espada de irelia en la cárcel?
No puedo encontrarlo, y siempre termina con un gran GO
Ya casi estoy entrando en modo rabia. xD
[/ CITAR]
me too need help in this part

Zekethor

Feb 25, 2018
There's a error in android version from sensitive username and fap nation, anyone know another that adapted to android?

Zekethor

Feb 25, 2018
guys, how to get irelia sword at prison?
can`t find it, and always end with huge G.O
i`m almost entering rage mode there. xD
You need first to increase your lust to endure more guys in the prison and then you down the stairs, so in the right down of the floor there's a sword

Reactions: Philia

DarkOrder666

Apr 29, 2018
Maybe a remake in Unreal Engine 4? :)

Everyone can dream :p

Reactions: Amalee501

orcagaming

Jun 15, 2018
hey mediafire and no file link is broken,and zippy is crap,Mega is working though,so,please add some new links.:)

Chaussettes

Apr 1, 2018
Years later, still in the top 3 h rpgm games ever.

God damn I wish something of that level would be made again. Good art, very good amount of scenes, great length, great gameplay (although a skip function would be really great), good fucking writing, so damn rare in h rpg even nowadays, when it's so important, and really great endings exploring so many good things. And a bonus point for some LoL content.

I like what they're doing now, but seiing how they shined on this game, I'm a bit sad they didn't try it again with another subject.

Anmitsu

Jul 28, 2017
I'm replaying this right now and damn - it's amazing even more so than I remember.
You can tell this game has soul and was made with passion unlike hreinn games's current project...

Reactions: Cesspool
4.50 star(s) 45 Votes