Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
One of the most "meh" games i've played since coming here.

Shows signs of being a decent RPG then forces you through a set linear path to get anywhere regardless of if you want to do it or not.

Example, the very start with the blowjobs for a room. I'm going to use another game as a comparison. I'll use one example from Caliross but quests follow a similar theme. At one point you need to get into a hotel room to retrieve a book while the occupier is out. You can either fuck the hotel manager or find an alternative. There are about 3 ways of doing the quest if fucking a creepy guy isn't your thing. With this you get one choice and one only and it was a shit choice.

Some of it was good, most of it was meh. I've played far better RPG's on here, this is one of the weaker ones for me. Not one i'll bother with again.

Reactions: OldmenKing

JustADude321

Feb 23, 2018
Fair warning, I did try to run the launcher for an mmo while I had Cheat Engine open (for something else) and it got detected by the mmo and refused to run, o watch out for that.
Well, that's because you tried it in a multiplayer game. Since you're in an environment with a bunch of other people, cheating/hacking is kind of a dick move.

Single player games don't really "mind" it, so you're free to cheat as you like.

Reactions: DrackDrap

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Well, that's because you tried it in a multiplayer game. Since you're in an environment with a bunch of other people, cheating/hacking is kind of a dick move.

Single player games don't really "mind" it, so you're free to cheat as you like.
If you'd actually paid attention to the comment you responded to, you'll realise that I said that I had CE open in the background for another program (an RPGmaker game, actually) when when I absentmindedly opened an MMO launcher and said launcher detected that I had CE running.

The MMO that flagged me didn't detect me trying to hook it or edit it's values, it detected that my system was running a program called "Cheat Engine" and it preemptively told me to fuck off.

That's the lesson i'm trying to impart here. Don't forget you have it open and run something that might detect it, because you'll get fucking banned even if you had no intention to actually use CE on the multiplayer game.

Iramis

Dec 3, 2018
Download/Extract/Open/Fail Alert: "RPGVXAce RTP is required to run this game" Where do I get this?
Don't know if you already found the answer but if you go to the Hreinn games blog you can download Noxian Nights with RTP (not the light version). Or alternatively, search google for RPG maker RTP, for me the first result takes me to the download page, download the required version (RPG Maker VX Ace in this case).

Reactions: Itachi-Uchiha

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
iff thats so then you guys dont have the RTP package off the main program and or the main program itself

Itachi-Uchiha

Jul 21, 2018
Can Someone tell me, why already the first step of the walkthrough doesnt work? When I go to North of the town, im meeting guards, but I doesnt get stopped by LeBlanc as the walkthrough says and I cant chose to fight them as it says. did I do smth wrong?

FUM310

May 20, 2018
Screenshot_2019-02-24-19-34-33.png can someone fix this i meant this is after i beat the voidborn so please whoever play it in mobile can you fix this

Zekethor

Feb 25, 2018
How do you get out of the cave as soon as you save irelia?, Its android version, and if need jump i dont know how

Iramis

Dec 3, 2018
How do you get out of the cave as soon as you save irelia?, Its Android version, and if need jump I don't know how
In case you're still looking, You can jump from the edge of the raised area to another raised area (only if there is a single space between them). For example, in the image, if you go left and down you can jump from there. You may have to press the action key (whatever you press to talk to NPCs, etc, I played in PC and it's been some time).

Reactions: Zekethor
4.50 star(s) 44 Votes