Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Are there any other games by the same creator?
By Hreinn Games:
Kingdom of Deception:

By Sierra Lee (writing half of Hreinn Games):
The Last Soverign:
Crimson Gray:
Ouroboros:
Desecration of Wings: upcoming, will be released soon

Kingdom of Deception and The Last Soverign are WIP's, the other three are Completed. Take note that The Last Soverign is text only but definitely worth playing considering it's superb story (a harem collector game where MC is not obnoxious idiot!) and great sex scene (only text only so far, but Sierra is hopping to find someone "insane" enough to take over making CG's for ~150+ scenes).

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Oh, she's working on a new game? Neat.
Hopefully it will have more art than Crimson Gray.
Desecration is an old game (it's in RPGM VX engine) that Sierra made available to Patreons few months back. At that point the game was completed but it missed almost all of the CG's. Since then, she managed to get all the CG's done, made some minor polishing and is currently in process of getting the game approved by Steam. I believe it is already released on Nutaku.

Game contain 30+ sex scenes (some are optional) and if you try to find everything about 15-17 hours of gameplay.

Almantus

Dec 1, 2017
This game seems great so far, but also really really hard. almost frustrating. hope its get better and worth it :D
But the Avater on the right side is a bit annoying.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
This game seems great so far, but also really really hard. almost frustrating. hope its get better and worth it :D
You can press Q to hide it.

mesoru

Sep 22, 2017
Are you really struggling with this game m8? Didn't play enough jrpgs? :noexpression:
And yes, it gets much better, if you like degeneracy and debauchery ofc :FeelsGoodMan:

Reactions: ponyguy

Almantus

Dec 1, 2017
You can press Q to hide it.
Ah Thanks.

Are you really struggling with this game m8? Didn't play enough jrpgs? :noexpression:
And yes, it gets much better, if you like degeneracy and debauchery ofc :FeelsGoodMan:
I played a few, also LoQO 2 which is really unblanced here and there, but in this game you die alot already at start.
And good to know if it get much better :p

Reactions: ponyguy

mynamez2

Oct 11, 2017
hey guys
Doko link was "sister secrets" and im already dead bcuz I downloaded it again from mediafire and seen a weird error when tried to run exe file, any help pls?

i uploaded error pic. help :{

A01Alt

Mar 8, 2018
Anybody know how/have a save for this scene?
*MOD EDITED because of broken link*

If embed failed, its the like cooking housewife scene where she ends up knocked up lol

Cheers!

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Anybody know how/have a save for this scene?
*MOD EDITED because of broken link*

If embed failed, its the like cooking housewife scene where she ends up knocked up lol

Cheers!
That's Shack Guy's ending. Just choose to stay in the town after you beat the final boss and talk to him.

Sep 11, 2017
I know this thread has been kinda dead but was wondering why the B button for the game keeps breaking (the one for menus) [I have all the RPGM RTP installed]

4.50 star(s) 44 Votes