Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
I tried to play tis game, arrived at chapter 2 and decided to stop.

First because of the damn window: it's already damn small but with the avatar on the side I barely can see anything. alt+enter doesn't help, since it's just an upscaling of the same resolution.

I also don't like the combat. You basically have to skip almost everything. I'm lvl 12 and still can't do shit almost anywhere. Utterly boring.

Anybody that can upload the gallery?

styggtuff12

Jul 12, 2017
anyone got a save for the Dyuu ending? done all the endings exept that one.

great fucking game. A+

Namco15

LESS TALKING MORE RAIDING!
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2016
I really liked the game ,thanks for sharing .

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
Added v1.2.4, Updated Tags, Added Samples/New Cover Art, Added Mirrors, Cleaned OP.
I thought the game was already on 1.2.4 ( its what i have here: Noxian Nights 1.2.4 RTP ), aside from what you posted, there are any changes in the game itself?

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
I thought the game was already on 1.2.4 ( its what i have here: Noxian Nights 1.2.4 RTP ), aside from what you posted, there are any changes in the game itself?
The version that was on the OP was 1.2.0, i just added .4. Check the creator site for in-depth info.

Reactions: Silver1

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Well I am still on the fence about this game, the reason being is that it is so freaking hard to do anything at first. By the time that you actually get to a decent level amount of coin and actual level it seems that the enemies get stronger or you start sucking more than for rent each night _._

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Well I am still on the fence about this game, the reason being is that it is so freaking hard to do anything at first. By the time that you actually get to a decent level amount of coin and actual level it seems that the enemies get stronger or you start sucking more than for rent each night _._
Just use save editor to increase your stats, don't need to over do it if you don't wanna cheat hard.

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Just use save editor to increase your stats, don't need to over do it if you don't wanna cheat hard.
Save Editor? just google that? I would just coin to get potions as starting out its a bit hard to get a few hundred to get a decent amount to make it worth the Legend of Zelda romp around / or go kill a few things go rest and then rinse and repeat till a decent amount of coin to buy a few potions to heal after a battle. Stat wise meh that come with time I am for the coin lol

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Save Editor? just google that? I would just coin to get potions as starting out its a bit hard to get a few hundred to get a decent amount to make it worth the Legend of Zelda romp around / or go kill a few things go rest and then rinse and repeat till a decent amount of coin to buy a few potions to heal after a battle. Stat wise meh that come with time I am for the coin lol
You can add items, gold, stats, change variables, activate switches in the game... There's several save editors there.

Reactions: ThrowMeSway

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
You can add items, gold, stats, change variables, activate switches in the game... There's several save editors there.
nice will look into that didnt have a chance to search yesterday..thanks

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Does anyone have a pdf version of the walkthrough?

Jul 28, 2017
My fav game out there I really like Minotaur action sadly I don't know of any other game that let you fuck with them.

Jul 28, 2017
Well gonna roll with few at least there are some :D
Also I like ending where you become housewife
it would be cool if there where some games where you are housewife devoted to your hubby
I mean whole plot with shack owner was cool

Reactions: ponyguy
4.50 star(s) 44 Votes