• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

stanickoLP1

Sep 18, 2021
Hi can someone help me im stuck after the battle in castle i should go to well but i cant enter the well can someone help? or share a save?
1669534051127.png

sameyo rei

Nov 17, 2022
My mega account was shut down. Here, I have reuploaded them

Use this one for the Dyuu ending:
Mega
Go in and win the fight against the boss.

Use this one for the minotaurs ending:
Mega
Go in and win the fight against the boss.

Use this one (or any of them, actually) for the slave ending:
Mega
Go in and lose the fight against the boss.
it broken again @@

Reactions: ShadySkull

BigBiggieBig

Jan 6, 2019
ummm that's hard. mostly because you rarely find completed corruption games of this quality and even then, they tend to lean toward VNs. Legend of Queen Opala is an obvious recommendation. The Last Sovereign (also from Sierra Lee) have a lot of content but it's mostly a harem game with nearly no corruption, still a lot of scene hunting and RPG elements. Alansya Chronicles: Fleeting Iris is also a pretty good corruption game, tho it's a VN. Roundscape Adorevia is another option. but that game's problem is quality. you can't compare it to NN. it's just fine
you're kinda at the top of the ladder rn. games like NN are rare gems that you play and remember enjoying
This post is about a year old now, did you discover any interesting games similar to NN or the other game, Kingdom of Deception? What I mean by similar is something with corruption mechanics, meaningful choices, and overall a good, well-written story and interesting characters. What hooked me on both of this developer's games was the fact that you can kind of get attached to the characters, and have your own style differentiate your run from other players'.

I've played more or less everything you've listed besides The Last Sovereign (Not a big fan of male protagonist) you seem to have tastes similar to mine, so might as well ask lmao.

Falso

Jun 23, 2017
Does anyone have the high quality artpacks they gave when they had the old patreon? when this game was in development?
I'ts impossible to find images of this game in high quality, the game's quality is crap

Reactions: drone4of2

Zoonyo

Feb 24, 2019
I can't get the game to full screen. Alt+enter and f11 and f4 doesn't work.
Anyone got a solution?

asgir546

Oct 15, 2019
Probably a dumb question, but how do I use your .rar saves when I download them? Thanks in advance!
Download 7zip or winrar and extract data, the saves are compressed into the .rar and you need to extract to get them.

josierps

May 8, 2023
Download 7zip or winrar and extract data, the saves are compressed into the .rar and you need to extract to get them.
Clutch, thank you! You'd think I'd be more tech-literate given the amount of smut games I've played, but I never fail to surprise myself by how little I know in the end xD

Reactions: Bulbanych
Mar 13, 2023
any other download links aside from the three provided? mego never works for me and the other two keep trying to shove pop-ups in my face instead?

4.50 star(s) 45 Votes