mcmng

May 19, 2020
Then I don't know, I followed the guide on the wordpress and got everything.
The thing is, the walkthrough linked in the OP mentions only 36 pink crystals. You stumbled upon the other ones without realizing you did. I counted and there are 65 total pink crystals in the game. I'll make a list and upload it here for those who did not find the 60 required for the enchant.

EDIT: I put together a simple list as to where every pink crystal is. Note that every crystal obtained from an h-scene is listed with the name of said scene (I copied the names from the in-game gallery). I'm no completionist but in my first playthrough I chose to keep the sword and stole from the minotaur vault, locking myself out of the enchant with only 59 crystals. That's what made me write this list.

EDIT2: corrected some typos, put the list in a spoiler frame and added some info about some crystals.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Le Mat

May 30, 2020
Can someone help? I can't open the game, it says "RPGVXAce RTP is required to run this game"
" RPGVXAce RTP is required..." means you do not have it on your computer.
It is a piece of software.
Look for it on Google,
download it,
install it.

Le Mat

May 30, 2020
Unless I am very much mistaken, press ALT (left of space bar) and ENTER together...

wolftails

May 1, 2021
No offense to the artist but I do like to display this while playing and let my imagination run wild during the H-scenes =))))
Images from official RIOT LOL website, I have 0 photoshop skills so just pasted them side by side.
NN1.jpg.png

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Leskan and RyRa²

Frogperson

Jan 15, 2019
Gotta say i am a bit pissed that i locked myself out of the prison gameover scene for having looked at most of the hentai scenes. that seems very very counterintuitive, but the games finished so.. eh. i guess itll be in the gallery? hopefully?

Pocz

Jan 18, 2022
Tôi bị mắc kẹt ở đoạn tôi đã nhờ kataria giúp tôi lẻn vào nhà với 2 người bảo vệ sau sự cố gaphw sulian

sunaboz

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
So I seem to have an issue where after I got Irelia's sword, I can't polish it. The guy that's supposed to be in the forge is standing around by the mines, and I can't get into the mines, which I think might have something to do with it.
I have the same issue, I've talked to the green guy, he was supposed to check something and he never got back while the guards stayed at the same place. An unfortunate bug.

Edit:
Does anyone have a save just before or just after opening the forge again?

Edit:
Nevermind, I've found the blacksmith in the upper left corner of the town/main map.

Last edited:

Mayonnase

Mar 1, 2018
Does anyone know how to get the slime in the Slave Bad end? The guide says to go to the wine cupboard but that doesn't do anything for me.

Mayonnase

Mar 1, 2018
Does anyone know how to get the slime in the Slave Bad end? The guide says to go to the wine cupboard but that doesn't do anything for me.
Nvm Figured it out you have inspect Rivens stats and it will say shes more tired than usual then you go inspect the wine cupboard.

4.50 star(s) 45 Votes