VN Ren'Py Not Today Satan Remastered [v0.3 Beta] [Bullx]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Nice renders, Chrissy gorgeous, English is actually better than most VN's...It's fun..but just another VN where the dev wants to force a narrative and won't actualy be honest about what he is making.

After telling Mike to repeatedly fuck off and that you're not interested....for him to still be a fucking asshole and then have Chrissy go along with watching him jerk off...really? *sighs*

Will stick with for now (depsite a fucking rework already so early in)...but if this shit is a sign of things to come...
True and true :WeSmart: (y) Optional actions is the best for all players , Forced Actions is bulls......:cry::sleep:

Sum Gi

Nov 10, 2017
Nice renders, Chrissy gorgeous, English is actually better than most VN's...It's fun..but just another VN where the dev wants to force a narrative and won't actualy be honest about what he is making.

After telling Mike to repeatedly fuck off and that you're not interested....for him to still be a fucking asshole and then have Chrissy go along with watching him jerk off...really? *sighs*

Will stick with for now (depsite a fucking rework already so early in)...but if this shit is a sign of things to come...
Nice renders? People really will literally praise anything as long as it's 3d haha.

Bullx

Jul 2, 2020
The renders aren't the very best. That's a decision I've made for myself. The reason is simple, it's faster!
I finished 61 renders this way for Ver. 0.3 in one week. I think it's a good compromise.
( I must also mention that I had a few days off from my main job. )

At the end of the day, it's a simple matter – either you like it and play it, or you don't. ;-)

Sum Gi

Nov 10, 2017
You have the wrong version! Those are old renders.

View attachment 3383683
I'm kidding (mostly). My actual gripe is with Daz3d itself because it can't handle expressions without plunging straight into the uncanny valley and all the devs who use it end up having to awkwardly work around that by having unemotive girls, or just pretend it's not happening.

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
Once sex with a man will happen. this is important for the story.if i wouldn't do this i would have to split the story too much. this would extend the updates by weeks if not months. The dialogues alone would take a long time. But after that there will also be a lesbian way! Small spoiler: You can also return the favor to Saskia ... ;)
I was interested in your game until this revelation. I only play FMC if the lesbian only/ no dick option is available. If you change that in the future I will check it out but in the meanwhile, I wish you the best.

Reactions: Arra64 and Maviarab

Bullx

Jul 2, 2020
Here is the Beta version 0.3! You may need to restart the game as I've made some changes! Please save at the end of Day 2. Day 3 might still be under construction. Have fun with the Beta!

PC_BETA
MAC_BETA

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Not Today Satan Remastered [v0.3 BETA] [Bullx]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
NotTodaySatanRemastered-0.3Beta
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes