Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
After I got my fist 5 hearts I try to unblock "sexy mouth" and nothing happens. Guess it's too soon and there's no content yet, right?

HiTmANN

May 4, 2017
Build 5

"This is the new build, in this one you can continue Ian's quest, this time, giving him a fitness magazine that you can buy in the bookstore.

Next build will be the third part, what happens when you give the ocultism book and push the quest to its last stage."

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
if any have a save and could post it, i just deleted my o build 4 with saves....
If your just worried about stat grinding the file is plain text you can easily set money, lust, and skills to what ever you want.

Vespak

Respected User
Donor
Mar 22, 2017
Build 6

• Third part of Ian’s quest
  • New club outfit
  • Images related to club’s events and appartment’s events of the new outfit
  • Added delete button in the item’s description
  • Fixed bug that don’t deleted the item after giving it to Ian (occultism book and fitness magazine).
  • Fixed a bug that make crash the game when you declined to be accompanied to the apartment after the club.
For the next build I will be finishing Ian's quest.

Hanzoh

Sep 17, 2017
how u increase seduce in this game on the characters cause only friendship goes up

pletoxxx

May 18, 2017
Game was unexpectedly good, wish it had quest marker or something like that - don't even knew who was who at some point (yes i read every contact lol) and what could be done.

Reactions: MrZang

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
I had a little play with this, and noticed the same bugs are around that have been there since the start, like talking to the housekeeper will 50/50 lock-up the game, and doggy style when picking someone up from the nightclub.

Has anyone found whether the MC can seduce random characters yet, or is it just the nightclub, housekeeper job and Ian quest still?

Also I'm wonder where the "Murder, Torture, Blood and gore, Monsters" are, because I've not seen any of that; it's just been sex, exercise, dancing, drinking and talking; I feel like I must be missing half the game.

I really need a way to skip dialogue as my RSI makes playing this painful.

nomer_41

Dec 4, 2017
Многообещающее произведение.
Рисовка хоть и простая, но оригинальная, не приевшаяся, чувствует авторский стиль.
В некоторых сценах героиня уж очень похожа на Скралет Йохансен, и честно говоря я был бы рад если бы это сходство было не только в моём воображении.
Особенно порадовал отдельный файл с сохранением, в котором понятно что править.

Спасибо большое автору за игру.
Надеюсь он доведёт её до конца.

Reactions: 3xpurt

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
I don't get the minigame? It seems I have to press some random keys and be quick about it? Apparently I suck at it, because skipping always gives me better scores. Any tips?

Jonlissla

Jun 25, 2017
Game has decent art and ideas but goddamn, it's terribly designed. There are no QoL features like fast travel and the UI is freakishly uintuitive.

Reactions: KiGa
3.40 star(s) 40 Votes