FroKe88

May 15, 2017
That's not a problem. I just want to know, what i can experience when playing. :)
Until now i just tried to improve stats (around 30 min playtime), not much more going on.

I like the concept and dark stories, but didn't found the dark part of the game yet.
So I wanted to ask where to find it or if it is already implemented?

othello

May 30, 2017
Doesn't seem as if there are any sex scenes in so far. I wasn't able to reach a point - as there already is one - to go out to the club. The reason was that the game stopped when I let her speak to the housekeeper for a second time and no further action was possible, this seems to be a bug.
The idea behind the game doesn't seem too bad. Still I don't know what these minigames are good for and how to operate them - this needs to be overworked.

Reactions: Mishlen

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
Doesn't seem as if there are any sex scenes in so far. I wasn't able to reach a point - as there already is one - to go out to the club. The reason was that the game stopped when I let her speak to the housekeeper for a second time and no further action was possible, this seems to be a bug.
The idea behind the game doesn't seem too bad. Still I don't know what these minigames are good for and how to operate them - this needs to be overworked.
That bug appears randomly in different scenes, so save often.

There are sex scenes after the club, you get several options with different people. I wouldn't worry too much about there being sex or not, as based on all the character stats, it looks as though seduction and sex is the primary focus of the game.

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
Sigh two more days till build 3 is out, looks like it will be the start of the interesting content. I have high hopes for this game.

Reactions: notahuman

HiTmANN

May 4, 2017
0.3 here

What is in this build:

• Masturbation scene
  • New minigame for one side ero actions
  • Ero scene, housemaid (bathing the old man - Images, icons)
  • Images for grope scene in apartment, grope ass, grope tits
  • Images for the seduction scene
  • Credits
  • New character in the train station

Last edited:

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
So many bugs, make sure to save often. If you find the early game a bit grindy the save files can be edited in word. I mostly just add lust harts and cash, upping skills that aren't implemented may cause issues.

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
bug fix #1
Is this fixing the array issue (a classic novice programmer mistake)?

Has anyone figured out how to access the new content? I can level up skills buy some perks, hit the club all the basic stuff but I can't find a new job or do anything with with npc's not from the club I mean other then talk to them of course.

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017

Has anyone figured out how to access the new content? I can level up skills buy some perks, hit the club all the basic stuff but I can't find a new job or do anything with with npc's not from the club I mean other then talk to them of course.
Which perks were you able to buy? The only interactions I have found, are exactly as you have stated, which is the same as the v0.2.

nZk

「」
Donor
Dec 13, 2016

you find the bath scene by changing to the housemaid job. You have to wait till the next day after quitting your current job to pick the housemaid job.

Reactions: smith66

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
Which perks were you able to buy? The only interactions I have found, are exactly as you have stated, which is the same as the v0.2.
Perk was the wrong word I should have said skills. For the perks it takes your hearts but doesn't give the perk. You can buy the various skills as long as you have 1 more heart then the stated cost and you have the necessary levels.

you find the bath scene by changing to the housemaid job. You have to wait till the next day after quitting your current job to pick the housemaid job.
I see I have to quite my job first thanks for the info I'll try that out.

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
What bugs this fix fixes? "Doggy" not fixed, janitor in the apartment often hangs.
It seems to fix the invalid array index issue that was in the first release of build 0.3 which would cause issue's like talking to an npc and the game just hangs. At least I haven't had that issue since updating.

Also how do you get the janitor in the apartment?

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
He is first npc in game, Charles Cunning
That I know and I've talked to him like a hundred times but I've never noticed any option to get him inside the apartment I've only ever seen him outside it. I know at some point at least your supposed to be able to seduce npc's (other then the ones at the club) but I've yet to see a method to do so.

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
That I know and I've talked to him like a hundred times but I've never noticed any option to get him inside the apartment I've only ever seen him outside it. I know at some point at least your supposed to be able to seduce npc's (other then the ones at the club) but I've yet to see a method to do so.
Pretty sure the Ozz2711 simply meant that it's the janitor AT the apartment. He often causes the game to hang when talking to him outside. So does selecting doggy style for sex after the club.

3.40 star(s) 40 Votes