VN Ren'Py Abandoned Not a Typical Family [v1.1] [exy]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

OGDX

Dec 5, 2017
It's not just the story (or lack of it) or the characters, that are bad. Even the renders seem half-assed and rushed. You can tolerate the graininess if the effort put into the render is apparent, but this developer seems to have very little knowledge of posing, expressions, lighting, etc. If you're not proficient enough to make even half-decent artwork, don't waste your time putting it in a game that I frankly don't see going anywhere.
My advice to the developer; check out some of the fan-art threads, or the "Show us your daz skill" thread, pick up some pointers, get better with practice and then release a game. Best of luck.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Just now i find this game i read the genre and see incest, so i start to be happy for yeah another incest game. But then i read this:

Overview:
NaTF futures Nick, a young man which is dreaming to make a tone of money and he loves his mother and sister too much.
His mother is a striptease dancer "which" used to give private BJs for extra money!? Really?
Claire is a gold digger!?

And I lost all the curiosity of wanting to try it! I am not say that the mother and the sister cant be slutty in term of sex. If we are speak only about her son or her brother. For me is ok if mc fuck like crazy the mother and the sister, and they love and wanna it. But.... if the two women are slut with other, for me is a.... better to pass it. I am really not interessed in a game where the plot already tell you that you see other man in game. But also if in game there is no other man. The fact that you know that she do BJs for extra money already make me dick go soft.

But when the developer learn that only the 10/15% of this world are ntr (netorare fan)? I am not say that in game a developer never ever need to put a netorare plot. But the netorare plot need to be optional!
And another huge thing that they need to learn! No one like to see or know that the mc mother the one that we are to immedesimate is a slut for money! Why the hell they come out with... and you discovery that in her young age she at school fuck with the intere football team? Or you need to know but i find you mother in me room with 3 other boy!
Really? Really someone become excited read this shit? I am not say that the mother need to be a saint!
I can expect something like, befor finding you father i meet other boys, i need to learn who love mean, so i had some boyfriend. How many? Well something like 3/4. We can accept this. Because not always the first boy or girl we meet is the last one. But ready you mother do a threesome or foursome =.= man please learn how to write a good plot before start to create a good game.

Anyway perhaps i write to much and i have not even tried the game. But with a plot like that I do not know whether to download it and try it, already the plot makes me soft.

Reactions: Master Alaric
Nov 9, 2017
Then you probably shouldn’t have made a game...
A incest game with an actual detailed plot? Snicker. Oh you're serious. BAHAHAHA

Seriously look at how many games with no plot that do well there are. Heck the Mario franchise was built around 'lizard kidnaps princess and her would be rescuer is told time an time again that she is in an castle'.

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
As big supporter of Incest genre, I always side with the developer of this genre. Like a mother always accepting her son, no matter how bastard the son is.

... Sadly, this game is like a super ugly & degenerate boy that any mother who birth him, want to instant kill her own son with any mean necessary.

exy

Game Developer
Oct 26, 2017
I might release another one, I have like 50 frames rendered since months ago but to be honest I've lost my interest for adult games, I haven't even played an adult game for many months.
Also my pc it slows me down, takes like 20-30minutes for rendering a single frame.
I've done some tweaks to optimize daz but still I only have 8gb ram and the ssd is 90% full only with daz assets, these things probably slow me down the most, cpu and gpu are pretty fine, ryzen 1600 overclocked to 3.9ghz, gtx 1060 6gb.
After I upgrade my pc, maybe I will start rendering again.

exy

Game Developer
Oct 26, 2017
I know, I didn't put much effort into the dialogues, also I know that this forum has members from all around the world and probably some of them don't speak fluently english (scroll couple of posts above and you'll see an example).
So it would be a pain in the ass for them if I'd have write a complex plot.
The other game that I was working on has a complete different plot, characters, even locations.

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Same problem as most above, how to install on android? Extracted folder but lost after that.

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
I googled "how to asking something without gettiing ignored" but probably it not worked

I asked: how to install it in Android but no one answered lmao

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
I googled "how to asking something without gettiing ignored" but probably it not worked
I asked: how to install it in Android but no one answered lmao
This is an abandoned game, so not many people come here anyway. And only a minority of people play these games on Android. I have no idea how it is installed. I guess you have to find out yourself.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote