RPGM Normal Life under Feet [v2.0.3] [mnbv]

4.60 star(s) 10 Votes

hinguckah

Oct 28, 2019
This isn't bad but I'm stuck, I followed the guide exactly and I can't go to the shopping street even though I have the letter of introduction. The game told me I could use the bus to get to the shopping street but I can't.

TheByQ

Feb 14, 2018
This isn't bad but I'm stuck, I followed the guide exactly and I can't go to the shopping street even though I have the letter of introduction. The game told me I could use the bus to get to the shopping street but I can't.
Do you have a ticket?

burnerbud

Jul 30, 2022
Yeah, I'm having the same issue as others here. I can't go to commercial street, it doesn't appear on the list of available locations, even though I have the introductory letter.

Mnbv8888

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2018
The issue may be cause by the translation. If you would please join the discord and share the details. thank you all for trying the game.

Reactions: S3ri4l

Mnbv8888

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2018
Translating the game will cause some new areas that open later to be inaccessible. Will try to fix this issue in the next version.

I will basically update it at the beginning of the month
After making sure there are no serious bugs, the English translation will be released

PTG 2023

Jul 9, 2021
This game is very good, I love it! it's hard to find a femdom game like this by Honey Select character! But the translation of the game is bad

• Sad
Reactions: Mnbv8888

wabbit4197

Feb 6, 2020
Hey guys, I have no clue how you guys are stuck on the commercial street. My save file is perfectly fine and I am able to access the commercial street on day 9.

if you have trouble with it you can try my save file. Note: you will need to replace the global.save as well which means your save file may no longer work.
819abdeb-6316-492d-a948-9b56d45bc31b.png

portiamento

Jan 5, 2021
I'm stuck at the school main story. There's no more story after the head teacher and I've visited Ms. M in her room by touching the red mist. Also commercial street isn't unlocked for me, I've gotten the invitation from Aunt and Constantina

Reactions: monkeyrape
4.60 star(s) 10 Votes