Feb 17, 2021
I agree with you guys on this one. Nn55's goblins look really awful comparing to 26rsfm's.
Comparing Noname55 goblins to 26regions goblins is nonsensical. Noname55s goblin is lore accurate, I hope you realize that the content comes from World of Warcraft as does the rest of the characters he uses.

Aug 8, 2023
Comparing Noname55 goblins to 26regions goblins is nonsensical. Noname55s goblin is lore accurate, I hope you realize that the content comes from World of Warcraft as does the rest of the characters he uses.
Lore accurate or not, it looks awful in my opinion. Probably has extremely low quality textures. It is strange because both artists use SFM lol

RKX740AZ

Apr 22, 2022
There goes with the Anonfiles, R.I.P. Our favorite file sharing site has gone, because of the overwhelming abuse from the uploaders and would risk carrying out malware from the iso or many issues they have.

"F" to pay respect

Reactions: ryxp

mamaluigi6969

Apr 8, 2022
By the way do you happen to know what the hidden folder is in the 2017 archive? It says there is a hidden 12gb folder
Most of the archives have a hidden file/folder but this pertains to the program they use to sync the files to the archive.

The UI of the site is a little misleading, the 12gb is the total size of files in the current and sub directories, not that there are 12gb of hidden files.

lazychicken

Apr 17, 2017
my gripe is that he releases some of videos with different camera angles separately, why not just combine it as well?
I agree, that should apply for lots of animator out there as well. You can release different angles as you working on, but you should combine when u finish with the project.

Feb 17, 2021
I agree, that should apply for lots of animator out there as well. You can release different angles as you working on, but you should combine when u finish with the project.
I get that Noname does it so it loops "flawlessly", but combining the angle into one wouldn't hurt and we shouldn't rely on other creators to do it for us.

EDIT: Fixed Should to shouldn't. We shouldn't rely on third parties to combine all angles into one.

Last edited:

lazychicken

Apr 17, 2017
I get that Noname does it so it loops "flawlessly", but combining the angle into one wouldn't hurt and we should rely on other creators to do it for us.
we got a few interlopated creators but we can't get the combinator master. I wish more creator like Pantsushi, he always combines and smooths out his entire project at the end

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Assumi and the troll cock. What a coincidence, I was just searching for the previous one with the blowjob. One of my favourite Assumi animations that. Love watching her sucking on that massive blue cock.

Hope there's more.

ericksparda

Apr 15, 2018

Guys, does anyone know what year this animation is from?
I wanted to find her on the noname55 website

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes