Feb 17, 2021
There was a christmas video (Elizabeth) for 2022 that was about 2 minutes 30 seconds. I dunno if they're working on anything longform presently but he's releasing short loops pretty regularly which makes me think they're not, but the Elizabeth video just came out a couple months ago so not surprising if it's a bit before production on the next one starts.
Oh damn, I remember that one. It had like one position so I guess it's why it felt like one of his loops. It's unfortunate if he's just committed to make loops now. Very few are making longform content, the other one's making longform regularly are those guys that use Skyrim as a platform, but I guess it's easier to put out 30minutes of content every other week if just let the animations play and all you had to do was find appealing angles.

Onkin

Sep 15, 2018
I don't know why he does it, but sometimes he shares a new video as hidden, then he shares a new one and then he unhide the previous one, so you can miss it, like he did with "Alori77" now
I always wondered why the last edit date on the folder was younger than the last visible video. Now I get it.

Amte

Jul 23, 2017
I don't get why he goes for brown orcs if it's not a Draenei, why go Worgen instead of wolves and why make Jaina's and Yrel's tits smaller just for variety sake? Sometimes, it's like the least he wants to achieve is to make it erotic. It's green orcs for NE & HU, brown for Draenei, while actual animals being degenerate (great) in general, whereas Worgen seem like a duck costume in anyone's private cottage with their wife.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes