Others (Non)Human Desires [v5] [nonhumans]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Sremuel

Jun 26, 2022
the more i look at the pics, the less i think it's hand-drawn. also his other 2 games that aren't tagged as an ai, look generated too.

i mean, i have no problem with an ai if it's tagged properly, and this game looks really sus.

Last edited:

nonhumans

Dianus & Azuma
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2022
Seems that the only hentai so far is your girl giving a blowjob to imps, and either seeing white hair girl's tits or pussy. I couldn't get the final ??? option to open up

EDIT: I'm feeling kinda suspicious on this Dianus. Several game threads in the past 3 months or so, none seemingly getting any update since v1 release. The itch.io page doesn't look much better
check v2 major slime update on )
2-2.jpg

Reactions: papel and Gaym

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
NonHumanDesires-V2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
We're doing a funding run! !​

Sayathing

Nov 27, 2020
I didn't even know it's AI art. It's look great despite being AI since I've seen similar art style which is hand drawn.

People focus more on the AI part instead of the actual Art which is stupid considering the potential it brings in the future.

What I dislike though is the dev jumping ships between games published and considering the amount of devs working multiple titles, I have little to no hope in this despite me loving the tags, character designs and art style.

cryosis431

Jul 26, 2019
It's rare that I find an h-game that is just completely unplayable, this is one of them. The sanity mechanic is just guaranteed permadeath, bed does nothing, sometimes your character doesn't move where you click, WASD doesn't work for movement, the setting itself is just nonsense. Art's not bad, that's the only redeeming feature. Utterly awful, a true 1/10.

nonhumans

Dianus & Azuma
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2022
It's rare that I find an h-game that is just completely unplayable, this is one of them. The sanity mechanic is just guaranteed permadeath, bed does nothing, sometimes your character doesn't move where you click, WASD doesn't work for movement, the setting itself is just nonsense. Art's not bad, that's the only redeeming feature. Utterly awful, a true 1/10.
bed restores sanity and reduces arousal. as with any other objects, you need to right-click on it and select "Interact". check the "Guide" button, it describes how to interact with the game world. and to get scenes, check the "Scenes" button

Reactions: VicTIMMee
Apr 29, 2022
"it looks hand-drawn"
The screenshots for the game all look too suspiciously helltaker-like.

TL;DR: the issue is not the AI art itself, the issue is when it's not tagged properly.

I doubt someone sane would spend time to learn and replicate the art style of another artist manually. Why do so when that's essentially "consuming" the other person's art style and you will probably get a lot of hate online for posting art like this.

The AI art can go long lengths with properly trained models and manual editing or instruments like inpaint, to the point they don't look as "default" AI art. You can also combine different models and instruments to further improve the images.

Hell, you can just download and use a pre-trained model for to create anime-girls that look exactly (or somewhat like) Helltaker characters.
Take a look at the gallery at the bottom of the (model) page. Some images look nice to the point you wouldn't recognize it's AI.

The fact that the images "looks hand-drawn" doesn't make them any less AI, so that shouln't be a valid argument when tagging the game.
Not raising legal/moral questions such as profitting off of others' works, I have my reasons to ignore AI-generated art in games:

1. The amount of efforts between generating/editing image and between drawing something is different.
2. Most AI art looks too "default/generic" and is easily recognizable, as it uses no additional models/instruments.
3. I like to see people creating something new, possibly unique. Even if the drawing is sketchy/poor in quality in terms of shading/art style/whatever compared to just using a pre-trained model, it's always nice to see people putting in actual efforts in the artworks.
Arguably, with the AI you might somewhat do the same thing, but in this game the art (screenshots) looks too much like the other game.
4. Honestly, not mentioning the game using AI art feels like cheating/lying. While devs are not really obligated to tell of the instruments they use for the game, maintaining trust is important.

Now, while I have my suspicions and it looks highly likely, we don't really have any confirmations if AI is used for this game or not.
But if it is AI, I'd like to see it properly tagged so I can intentionally look for it or avoid it through tags.

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
the game is broke
the second person simply disappears and is no longer there. So unplayable due to bugs XD

Inhalethemeth

Jan 8, 2018
Lol playing this game I remember my school days and basic programming classes. It just is so barren and contentless, stupidly difficult to navigate it but... есть в этой игре что-то прикольное :/

JigglyJohn

Apr 4, 2018
please tag ai, looking at their past games it's blatantly obvious it's ai art, I don't care about the morality blah blah the game just isn't tagged correctly, so it's annoying when a lot of people have ai art tag excluded and this game comes up

Reactions: redbulllx6

ThatGuy82

Jan 20, 2021
"it looks hand-drawn"
The screenshots for the game all look too suspiciously helltaker-like.

TL;DR: the issue is not the AI art itself, the issue is when it's not tagged properly.

I doubt someone sane would spend time to learn and replicate the art style of another artist manually. Why do so when that's essentially "consuming" the other person's art style and you will probably get a lot of hate online for posting art like this.

The AI art can go long lengths with properly trained models and manual editing or instruments like inpaint, to the point they don't look as "default" AI art. You can also combine different models and instruments to further improve the images.

Hell, you can just download and use a pre-trained model for to create anime-girls that look exactly (or somewhat like) Helltaker characters.
Take a look at the gallery at the bottom of the (model) page. Some images look nice to the point you wouldn't recognize it's AI.

The fact that the images "looks hand-drawn" doesn't make them any less AI, so that shouln't be a valid argument when tagging the game.
Not raising legal/moral questions such as profitting off of others' works, I have my reasons to ignore AI-generated art in games:

1. The amount of efforts between generating/editing image and between drawing something is different.
2. Most AI art looks too "default/generic" and is easily recognizable, as it uses no additional models/instruments.
3. I like to see people creating something new, possibly unique. Even if the drawing is sketchy/poor in quality in terms of shading/art style/whatever compared to just using a pre-trained model, it's always nice to see people putting in actual efforts in the artworks.
Arguably, with the AI you might somewhat do the same thing, but in this game the art (screenshots) looks too much like the other game.
4. Honestly, not mentioning the game using AI art feels like cheating/lying. While devs are not really obligated to tell of the instruments they use for the game, maintaining trust is important.

Now, while I have my suspicions and it looks highly likely, we don't really have any confirmations if AI is used for this game or not.
But if it is AI, I'd like to see it properly tagged so I can intentionally look for it or avoid it through tags.
You're correct, especially now that we have more images to look at. The newest image on the OP shows what is presumably meant to be the same character, in two similar poses, but in entirely different styles. It definitely doesn't look like a single person making the same images and simply using an AI shader, like I previously thought to be going on. There's no consistency between images, not even in the color palettes used.

Now, considering the time and effort put into making each of the games I've seen of the developer so far, along with the vastly different art styles per game/within each game (and at least one using pre-made character designers along with AI CG), and it puts to light the lack of care and effort the dev is putting into their work. Not saying they don't have to put in work to make the game and stuff, but it all is rather low-effort and extremely simplistic (very likely someone just learning how to make their own games, and each game is simply a small test project for a specific game idea).

Not labeling something as AI-drawn does put a bad taste in the players' mouths. Especially in a game where the art is really the only thing it has going for it.

Lusxed

Jan 2, 2023
This game has missing tag, AI CG. Source/proof ? the one named seraphina, inconsistent artstyle on parts of the game, the author other games that fully uses AI CG and the one that didnt.

Why it matters ? inconsistent artstyle on parts of the game and illusion of competency to customer on the game development through said cg.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes