Thread Updated: 2024-03-01
Release Date: 2023-10-28
Developer: nonhumans - -
Censored: No
Version: 5
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

4-1.jpg 3-3.jpg boom.gif 1709294024.jpg 1709294669.jpg
0dtVdT.gif 1709293784.jpg UcYRUa.jpg 1709293933.jpg R384o1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

papel

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2018
Seems that the only hentai so far is your girl giving a blowjob to imps, and either seeing white hair girl's tits or pussy. I couldn't get the final ??? option to open up

EDIT: I'm feeling kinda suspicious on this Dianus. Several game threads in the past 3 months or so, none seemingly getting any update since v1 release. The itch.io page doesn't look much better

Mar 19, 2018
Zemax first promotes games that are a scam with Ai renders and now he even hide a special tag that informs about it, I wonder what will be next?
wait a special hidden tag? legit?? i can't see anything like that so i'm assuming it's something you have to manually turn on seeing or something like that, right?

if you're being serious then that's pretty fucked up, i want to never see a God Damn piece of AI art again in my life

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
wait a special hidden tag? legit?? i can't see anything like that so i'm assuming it's something you have to manually turn on seeing or something like that, right?

if you're being serious then that's pretty fucked up, i want to never see a God Damn piece of AI art again in my life
There's no hidden special tags. They're just adamant that this game is AI art, when it doesn't look like AI art.

Reactions: Zemax

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022
There's no hidden special tags. They're just adamant that this game is AI art, when it doesn't look like AI art.
yeah this my hell

Mar 19, 2018
If you can't tell then why does it matter? The main downside of AI art for a while was that... you could tell.

And if the argument is some moral thing I don't want to hear it on this pirate site lmao.
oh i'm not arguing, i don't really give a shit about the morality of anyone else on here--like you said, it's a piracy site, and trying to act holier-than-thou, shame people for stuff, or anything else that resembles an argument based on morality is fundamnetally flawed

but yeah i just refuse to engage with ai art 'cause i fucking hate it lmao

ThatGuy82

Jan 20, 2021
i'm not sure, but i have a feeling that it's an ai cg
Definitely looks hand-drawn. Uses an AI shader though, looks like.

*Edit:* Now that we can see more art, it is clearly AI-made, with some small edits.

Last edited:

ThatGuy82

Jan 20, 2021
But, like others have mentioned: The game is about 2 minutes long. There's really nothing here to go off of in terms of deciding whether or not it has potential.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes