darlic

Feb 27, 2017
This one looks interesting, but I need the planned genre to get a clear idea of where this is going

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Hello. Is this game going to be mandatory fuckfest or is it possible to choose one girl and stick with her through entire gameplay?

Pmaria

Mar 30, 2022
Pros : the Models, cg's and mostly the redhead

Cons: Everything else, story, approach and since the MC will go from country to country no more from the redhead after a while

Probably better as short, standalone games if not a total rebuild

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
The black girl from the banner looks gorgeous, but those tan lines seem out of place for me. That skin is as white as the other girls' :WaitWhat:

consumptionist

Donor
Aug 7, 2019
terrible first impression for lack of a spell checker. i would think that was key for a first release for any new dev.
art is ok.
plot seems mediocre. no signs in this of being beyond that. it is just not being worked.
writing is.. well you can fap to it. a spell check may have got it a little beyond that but it's not looking like the N will play much of a role.

sorry but this is all the feedback i honestly have. it just felt rushed and unplanned.
good luck either way dev.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
Hi there! If I put some out of ordinary fetish it will be avoidable. Soon I will add all the planned tags for the game, this release didn't have any choice because it was an introduction to the characters, but I intend to make the game more complex in the future. I want to tell a story that is in my mind, but letting the player decide what he wants to see in the game.
will the lesbian scene you said you have planned be avoidable lesbian in male mc games is a huge turnoff for me

Anarchy2000

Feb 12, 2023
The simple fact that instead of an 18-year-old mc wanting to have sex with his mother and sisters, we have a big old mc chasing young girls, that's enough for me not to try kkkk

Reactions: astabro

DisguisedDino

Jun 4, 2023
terrible first impression for lack of a spell checker. i would think that was key for a first release for any new dev.
art is ok.
plot seems mediocre. no signs in this of being beyond that. it is just not being worked.
writing is.. well you can fap to it. a spell check may have got it a little beyond that but it's not looking like the N will play much of a role.

sorry but this is all the feedback i honestly have. it just felt rushed and unplanned.
good luck either way dev.
Thank you very much for the feedback! English is not my first language, and I am sorry for the mistakes. I know this first release is far from being perfect, and I understand the feeling of a rushed release. I have a job that take most of my time and I decided to make this game in my free time to do something different from the boring things I do everyday. I will do my best to improve every aspect of the game, and honestly, I just want to have some fun making these. Thanks again for the comment, I really do apreciate :)

DisguisedDino

Jun 4, 2023
Hello. Is this game going to be mandatory fuckfest or is it possible to choose one girl and stick with her through entire gameplay?
Hello :)
I will add the choices for the next releases, you will be able to choose who you want to have a relation with, I'm writing down all the feedback to implement :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Prokopije

DisguisedDino

Jun 4, 2023
Pros : the Models, cg's and mostly the redhead

Cons: Everything else, story, approach and since the MC will go from country to country no more from the redhead after a while

Probably better as short, standalone games if not a total rebuild
Thanks for the feedback! Well, actually, she will appear a lot, she is my favorite. I have some things in mind to make her
recurring :)

• Hey there
Reactions: Pmaria
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote