• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection Video Nodu collection [2024-04-10] [nodusfm]

celltf

Feb 25, 2022
UPDATE 2: Nodu added a VR version for his recent Zelda animation. There are 3 different resolution options and I included all 3 in my Pixeldrain link a few posts back. Located here for anyone looking for this and might've missed my post

Reactions: cynthh and gren69

cynical_blender

Aug 25, 2020
I hope he finishes those Melony and Camilla animations soon...
In his latest update post he showed W.I.P.s for both Camilla and Melony. So maybe in the distant future? Dude really just needs to stick to 1 / 2 animations before starting new stuff. It sucks to know there's already gold in his backlog that he's just neglecting / putting off. I really hope he's still working on the Golden Deer orgy he teased on Valentine's day but I don't think there's been a mention of it since........

Caesar Zeppeli

Sep 17, 2021
Does anyone have the public archive which included their previous content? I noticed it's not on the downloads page here anymore (unless I'm actually blind) since the public archive on their twitter (and kemono) doesn't work anymore. (The "Public Animation Archive" from 2020 to be specific). Thanks and I apologize in advance if I asked a stupid question.

smerdalinho

Jul 6, 2023
Does anyone have the public archive which included their previous content? I noticed it's not on the downloads page here anymore (unless I'm actually blind) since the public archive on their twitter (and kemono) doesn't work anymore. (The "Public Animation Archive" from 2020 to be specific). Thanks and I apologize in advance if I asked a stupid question.
I also can't find the archive but most of his older videos are still publicly available through the catbox links he posted on Twitter or the originals on Newgrounds, only difference being the watermark. Compare for example these two versions for the he did back in 2019, same resolution and filesize: (with watermark), .

Reactions: Caesar Zeppeli

jsm375

Jul 7, 2021
Looks like Nodu got commissioned by someone for an animation of their anthro Pokemon OC. They haven't posted about it on their own account, maybe to avoid alienating their more vanilla-inclined followers.

Now anthro may not be my cup of tea, but I've gotta admit those are some top-notch boob physics. Hopefully this bodes well for Nodu's future animations.

Syunic

Jun 18, 2017

Im kinda confused. It seems like this got stealth released? As i cant see it on his patreon. Did he release this one somewhere else?

Sclapclap

Dec 20, 2022

Im kinda confused. It seems like this got stealth released? As i cant see it on his patreon. Did he release this one somewhere else?
It wasn't Nodu's project, but a collab with Echovalia. Echovalia shared the link to the full video on their twitter.

Reactions: Syunic