Collection Video Nodu collection [2024-04-10] [nodusfm]

cynical_blender

Aug 25, 2020
Just sitting here patiently waiting for Ice Mom to be finished.
Ice Mom has been in development for almost 3 years. I genuinely believe it's never coming out, same with that draft "Valentine's day" post he abandoned for the Hilda commission he got or that other Camilla animation that was in the works.

I honestly wouldn't hold my breath for some of his longer animations. I really love his work but his habit of just dropping projects really bums me out. He really needs to work on his transparency cus half the time it appears he's not doing anything

Reactions: gren69

The Corsair76

Jul 15, 2018
Ice Mom has been in development for almost 3 years. I genuinely believe it's never coming out, same with that draft "Valentine's day" post he abandoned for the Hilda commission he got or that other Camilla animation that was in the works.

I honestly wouldn't hold my breath for some of his longer animations. I really love his work but his habit of just dropping projects really bums me out. He really needs to work on his transparency cus half the time it appears he's not doing anything
Ah, thanks for the heads-up... I've seen a lot of the work in progress stuff on other sites but I never know how old they are. I'll keep your comment in mind and curb my expectations on that one.

Zed1111

Jan 21, 2021

That's sad. I was really looking forward to the new Camilla one, but I'm fully expecting it to never be finished.

cynical_blender

Aug 25, 2020
That's sad. I was really looking forward to the new Camilla one, but I'm fully expecting it to never be finished.
Just doing a quick keyword search on his patreon gave me the last time he mentioned Camilla, which was back in late April. He said and I quote: "Folks ask and yes Camilla is still in the picture. :) I have a good feeling the physics will get sorted out now that Lila's physics performed admirably."
so maybe he is still working on it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ me personally, idk anymore man.
If I were him.... I would spend a lot less time on rendering VR versions; unless the majority of his patreons are VR owners... I just feel it's so niche and not what the majority of his fans are paying for. But hey, I'm not him/know him, so what do I know?

I just hope he still releases that sixsome with the G.D. and Byleth that he teased back in January....

P.S it also looks like that same update post was the last time he mentioned Ice Mom/Melony so make of that what you will.

Reactions: Zed1111 and gren69

zasdase

Apr 26, 2018
anyone got this Nessa video? not on anywhere i can find.