VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 150 Votes

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
I don't know... NLT Media animations from The Genesis Order is pretty close to perfect ;)
I'm not saying that it can't be done; you can export the model to something like Blender or another 3D program and generate the rigging, then bring it back in to Daz (or do the renders in the other program with the keyframes to handle the swinging earrings or whatever). That just adds time to the process, and with the level of bitching that goes on in this thread about how long it takes between updates that's just going to make all that worse. If the dev is happy with the outcome and the paying patrons are then it's probably going to stay. Those that don't like that reality should enjoy the game/story for it for what it is or find something else to do or play.

Siddhesh

May 30, 2018
No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 Gold Edition] [RoyalCandy]

NOTE: Relationship patch is already included, but is not applied (check Incest Patch folder):coffee:

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Mac:
MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Does This Version Includes Music In The Game
Cause Few Months Ago I Downloaded Both Pc And Android Versions And There Was No Music And Even Before Versions I Played There Was Music So It Kinda Ruined The Vibe Without Music.

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
Does This Version Includes Music In The Game
Cause Few Months Ago I Downloaded Both Pc And Android Versions And There Was No Music And Even Before Versions I Played There Was Music So It Kinda Ruined The Vibe Without Music.
For now, you have music until chap17 with my audio mod.

Reactions: Daskapital61

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
How does one update the game??
Empty the current installation folder (all but the savegame directory) and extract the new version into it.
Keeping the savegame dir should not be necessary, since there is a backup of the saves in %appdata% already, but better safe than sorry.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Tris: "You know this is the women's room right?"

*Urinals on the walls*

Wow, Kat's really taking care of her trans clientele.
In all fairness ... they do exist, but I don't think they have been very successfull so far.

(this is just one manufacturer, there are several models)

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
Wow, I can't believe I never tried this game before... or maybe I did but it was a very early version, by the time I started it I really could not believe I had 3 seasons worth of content!

It's amazing, the models, the dialogues (I skipped some tho! :p), the sex scenes, the characters feel human, they act natural, they hesitate, they have emotions, is not just pointless sex in most of the cases and the patch really makes sense unlike other games, that's a big plus.

AmaroPargo

Apr 14, 2020
I guess its a common question but how long are the times between updates?? Just played for the first time this update and wanted to know an estimated time until the next one!! Thx in advance!

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
I guess its a common question but how long are the times between updates?? Just played for the first time this update and wanted to know an estimated time until the next one!! Thx in advance!
A good estimate is three to four months between episodes for the high quality, multi-path, multi-love interest(s) possible amazing creation that is No More Money :)

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
Yeah go for 6-8 months... i mean last updates were like that so why change that:WeSmart:

Reactions: AmaroPargo
4.20 star(s) 150 Votes