VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 150 Votes

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
How can I get sheila's training week instead of Denise's? What 's the option i have to choose?
You must have Denise's path closed to get Sheila for the training instead of Denise. You can either never even open Denise's path back when MC goes shopping with Charlotte + Denise, or you can close the path by continuing to lie to Denise while MC is in the hospital and Denise talks to him about the "accident"

knopfler1

Apr 6, 2020
Thanks
You must have Denise's path closed to get Sheila for the training instead of Denise. You can either never even open Denise's path back when MC goes shopping with Charlotte + Denise, or you can close the path by continuing to lie to Denise while MC is in the hospital and Denise talks to him about the "accident"
[/QUOTE

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
I just replayed the Charlotte scene in room 302. And an odd detail caught my eye. That is the earring of Charlotte. Whatever move she makes with her head the earring is never changing position. Like for this piece there is no gravity.

It seems that the earring is just as hard as MC is. Annoying enough I couldn't stop looking at the earring and ruined the scene for me.....

:oops::oops:

Sphincks

Sep 11, 2023
I just replayed the Charlotte scene in room 302. And an odd detail caught my eye. That is the earring of Charlotte. Whatever move she makes with her head the earring is never changing position. Like for this piece there is no gravity.

It seems that the earring is just as hard as MC is. Annoying enough I couldn't stop looking at the earring and ruined the scene for me.....

Yes, it is VERY off-putting... it was lazy, or just change the earrings - didn't anyone see the obvious in testing?

• Sad
Reactions: KrusherKev

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017

It's one of the limitations of many Daz objects. There isn't any rigging for them to move or sway, so it would have to be manually altered throughout the scene when reposing the characters. You see it a lot in other things like wine glasses whose contents don't tilt when the glass does. 3D images in AVNs require some suspension of disbelief to fully enjoy them. Nothing is going to be perfect.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
how do i get to fuck denise?
You need to be on her path and then wait for some number of episodes.

The first real sexual contact between the MC and Denise occurred in this episode.

It will take time for the MC and Denise to reach the same place that the MC and Charlotte just reached - full sex.

Cheers!! :coffee:

Last edited:
Reactions: KrusherKev

Sphincks

Sep 11, 2023
It's one of the limitations of many Daz objects. There isn't any rigging for them to move or sway, so it would have to be manually altered throughout the scene when reposing the characters. You see it a lot in other things like wine glasses whose contents don't tilt when the glass does. 3D images in AVNs require some suspension of disbelief to fully enjoy them. Nothing is going to be perfect.
I don't know... NLT Media animations from The Genesis Order is pretty close to perfect ;)

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
I don't know... NLT Media animations from The Genesis Order is pretty close to perfect ;)
NLT Media also has 10 to 12 times the number of paying members, so theoretically 10 to 12 times the monthly income to deal with software issues and limitations.....give NMM's developer that level of income and perhaps then there is a fair level of comparison between products?

• Haha
Reactions: BorgiaBou
4.20 star(s) 150 Votes