VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 151 Votes

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Since the question is always asked...

incest patch for all versions (new as of S2E7)
If something changes I will update the version, until then the offered version can be used.

- Workupload -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Patch Instructions

- copy "relationships.rpy" in folder "/game" and replace old file
- if the patch does not work, delete the file: relationships.rpyc

hi, is the Ipatch working with the latest version released or will need to wait or updates? thanks

Reactions: Highrar

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
I've made a webp restauration for all poorly coded image in episode 3, 4, 5 & 6.
Extract to [somewhere in your disk]\NoMoreMoney-3.4.1-pc and overwrite old images files.

Mega

Update: It all depends on the tool used to read the images. Xnview for example are unable to read this images, when Paint can.
So I've used it to convert in png and after, Xnview to reconvert in webp.

Update 2: Added a supplement for the last 4 files corrupted in episode4
Awesome joelurmel ! (im)patiently waiting for your update!

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
So it really didn't occur to the dev that some players might want to ditch the dumbass, the moment she decided, not only to ignore everything he has told her about the club, but also go all psycho on him for reminding her? Like the only possible outcome from that scene was to suck her cunt? Really? I guess he has a retard fetish, can't explain it otherwise.

It's obvious dev has some drama planned but can still happen even if the relationship is over.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Hmm...odd, this title's main post has zero info with regards to it's future tags. But on the developers Patreon site, he's posted this long list...

FETISHES
  • Anal
  • Animated
  • Aphrodisiacs
  • Big ass
  • Big tits
  • Blowjob
  • Corruption
  • Creampie
  • Handjob
  • Lesbian
  • Masturbation
  • MILF
  • Stripping
  • Teasing
  • Teen (over 18)
  • Vaginal Sex
PLANNED FETISHES
  • BDSM
  • Harem :cool:
  • Pregnancy
  • Prostitution
  • Spanking
  • Threesome
  • Titfuck
  • Virgin
Now it's been a while since I last played this...and I'm glad to see a harem path is planned. But after 3+ years of production, and still no mention that the harem path is being added now. And I remember the way MC was being forced to pick one or the other girl choice events...and at that time, it didn't feel like this title was ever going to introduce a harem path. :unsure:

But I'll play this again to see what has changed, and hope the Harem path will be prevalent in the story now.

Regards.

Sphincks

Sep 11, 2023
I don't know. The modus operandi is to set up, tease and blue ball. The last episode ended nice in the hot tub... but it was about the up coming week with Denise.... and how much teasing and set up have we had with Denise? Not much... so the question(s) beg; what is the 'cresendo', Denise, Charlotte or Tris? ... is MC going to get with Denise with bugger all tease etc but the main cherry's of Charlotte and Tris go first?

PLUS this is the last episode of the season, so what is going to be the cliff-hanger?

Personally - and I'm probably wrong, there will be no actual 'finale' with Charlotte and especially not Tris... there's just too much to fit into one episode - regardless of how big it is.

Just my $.002 and the rationalisation I am making now to curb the inevitable disappointment.... if I am wrong, then a win/win ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
hi, is the Ipatch working with the latest version released or will need to wait or updates? thanks
What does what you quoted say???

Considering my compressed includes it, Jokers WT mod includes it, take a wild guess.
Cracks me up, cause everytime I see "Ipatch", it always makes me think about Iphones as "Incest phones"
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Bad joke I know, but I couldn't help myself this time. :sneaky:

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Hmm...odd, this title's main post has zero info with regards to it's future tags. But on the developers Patreon site, he's posted this long list...

FETISHES
  • Anal
  • Animated
  • Aphrodisiacs
  • Big ass
  • Big tits
  • Blowjob
  • Corruption
  • Creampie
  • Handjob
  • Lesbian
  • Masturbation
  • MILF
  • Stripping
  • Teasing
  • Teen (over 18)
  • Vaginal Sex
PLANNED FETISHES
  • BDSM
  • Harem :cool:
  • Pregnancy
  • Prostitution
  • Spanking
  • Threesome
  • Titfuck
  • Virgin
Now it's been a while since I last played this...and I'm glad to see a harem path is planned. But after 3+ years of production, and still no mention that the harem path is being added now. And I remember the way MC was being forced to pick one or the other girl choice events...and at that time, it didn't feel like this title was ever going to introduce a harem path. :unsure:

But I'll play this again to see what has changed, and hope the Harem path will be prevalent in the story now.

Regards.
Strange how many people assume that "harem" means automatically EVERY girl in a game.

In fact... a harem starts with two girls.

Its already obvious that the game will have a harem, but there will not be EVERY girl in it. Most likely... it will be the family + bea and maybe another one which will turn out to be the "main-harem" so... 4-5 girls maybe there.

For the rest iam not so sure how that could turn out. But i think there will be multiple different harem-paths.. most of them include the family + some other girls. Starting with Bea its more or less the first big hint to a harem with her and family members.

*edit* for the update... its a good one, but considered that the update before cant be called an update (come on it didnt even have 15 minutes of gameplay) all in all... it took nearly a year for episode 4 and 5 combined, and for that time... its way too short. But at least this update could make up a little for the... epsiode 4 if you want to call it an episode. Well i quit my sub a long time ago because the updates were too short for the time they took... so nothing really to complain of course, cause i get it for free now. Animations improved A LOT though, they are really good now... not exactly top notch, but way above average.

Last edited:

Bohler

Jan 13, 2024
Well at least MC is not a douche, after all the blowjobs I started the wonder, but in this update he goes down on Tris and 'his' Mom.

Reactions: Nemo56
4.20 star(s) 151 Votes