VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 151 Votes

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
Well. I played the update and overall I find it good. Building up with Denise, Continuing with Tris and Charlotte. Only one minor: Why do the, I don't know in proper English, still screens, have to move from up to down and from left to right. You almost get seasick from it.

Looking forward to next episode.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MaxRichard

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
Well. I played the update and overall I find it good. Building up with Denise, Continuing with Tris and Charlotte. Only one minor: Why do the, I don't know in proper English, still screens, have to move from up to down and from left to right. You almost get seasick from it.

Looking forward to next episode.
...scrolling

Reactions: Kiol1111111

mafarus

Apr 29, 2023
I bought the first two parts of this... a year ago on Steam. For taste and color, of course. The novella is short, the story is boring, there is no intrigue or spice. My personal opinion is that it was a waste of money, I regretted buying it.

Yasakaa752

Jan 27, 2024
Unofficial Patched Android port for No More Money (3.5.1 Gold) with alternative save location

( Internal Storage/Documents/LukeRay/com.lr.nmm), i.e no need to worry about saves. Saves will remain intact after uninstall. Added all the old audio back until Chapter 16 with my audio restoration mod.

Features: Usual Gestures enabled, Delete Saves, Quick Menu(Enable/Disable/Toggle),Textbox Transparency slider, Dialogue Text Size Slider, Name Text Size Slider, Choices Text Size Slider, Font Size Scaling, Text Outline Width Slider, Multiple Text Outline Color choices(added 4 outline colors),TextBox Height Slider, Font size scaling,Performance mode, Tearing, Force FPS mode.

Note:
Old saves will not work if you played the modded version. If you have trouble accessing main menu buttons. Go to preferences and select 125% in quick scale. Set the Textbox height to 360.

Grant storage permissions when opening it for the first time.

Link: Pixeldrain

Size: 1.46 gb

Appreciate my ports??? Want to buy me a coffee????

My Other Ports

Force close on my android

LukeRY

Jun 23, 2021
Hopefully you android porters are using JokerLeader's updated mod, he just updated it 45 minutes ago.
I usually don't use mods for my ports unless I made a mod myself and I am sure of it's compatibility on most Android devices. And this game's gold version already have a walkthrough build in. Although it could have been better. I did made some changes to code to make it better by my own mod.

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
I have made an audio restauration for the 3.4.1 version until chapter 17, based on my previous update to 3.3.1 Gold.

Extract to [somewhere on your disk]\NoMoreMoney-3.4.1-pc and overwrite old files (As usual, modified files have their backups)

Mega

If you want to use with the JokerLeader mod, use the modified one attached below.
Choose + p if you want i-patch. Require the restauration base. Doesn't require the oiriginal Joker mod.

If it's not too much time consuming, I will add audio in the last 3 chapters.

EDIT: Added Audio Addon for Chapter 17 for your approbation. I'm not really fan of free music. So, I have taken some from my discography.
Require the restauration base or you will have audio in chapter 17 only.

Mega

Waiting for your commentarys/suggestions and if I'm on the good road ;)

UPDATE 01/4: More explanation of what you need. And I'm a bit disapointed, no messages about my creation for the chapter 17, so I will not continue for the 18 and the 19.
Hi joelurmel ! Sorry for not replying earlier,i just use F95 in between work and home obligations.
I would love to have your restoration music for the 17 and next chapters. Unfortunately i'm so late to the party that even the ch17 files disappeared already from gofile download link - it's empty folder now.
Happy Easter and take care!

4.20 star(s) 151 Votes