• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 150 Votes

Xabder

Feb 10, 2021
Oh God, not again. I don't want to be the pessimist one but I have been aboard this hype train too many times across too many games.
Let's not make unrealistic expectations, not only it hurts us when update does not meet the hype but also the dev who gets scrutinized for not being able to fullfill the hype they didn't even create.
I wish I could be as optimistic as you.
you are not a pessimist but a realist

Reactions: fpsgamer

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
I believe the dev already mention before that there is a change of plan on the total number of episode for S3~ this coming update ep 5 will be the last to wrap up S3~ the story will move on to S4~ And there will be a S5 in the planning too~ If I'm not mistaken~

So I'm feeling kinda positive on my expectation for this coming episode~ a large slice of Denise pie, add in some Tris for sweetness and finish with Charlotte as the cherry on top~ Yum :sneaky:
There are only two characters in the game that have a cherry to offer, Tris and Bea ;)

• Hey there
Reactions: AlexMpog

Sebastianw

Oct 15, 2017
I have made an audio restauration for the 3.4.1 version until chapter 17, based on my previous update to 3.3.1 Gold.

Extract to [somewhere on your disk]\NoMoreMoney-3.4.1-pc and overwrite old files (As usual, modified files have their backups)

Mega

If you want to use with the JokerLeader mod, use the modified one attached below.
Choose + p if you want i-patch. Require the restauration base. Doesn't require the oiriginal Joker mod.

If it's not too much time consuming, I will add audio in the last 3 chapters.

EDIT: Added Audio Addon for Chapter 17 for your approbation. I'm not really fan of free music. So, I have taken some from my discography.
Require the restauration base or you will have audio in chapter 17 only.

Mega

Waiting for your commentarys/suggestions and if I'm on the good road ;)

UPDATE 01/4: More explanation of what you need. And I'm a bit disapointed, no messages about my creation for the chapter 17, so I will not continue for the 18 and the 19.
Please do continue with ch. 18 and 19. Your work is just awesome;)

Reactions: joelurmel

Sphincks

Sep 11, 2023
The latest update kinda points to that direction with MC x Charlotte. Dunno about tris though.

I don't know. The modus operandi is to set up, tease and blue ball. The last episode ended nice in the hot tub... but it was about the up coming week with Denise.... and how much teasing and set up have we had with Denise? Not much... so the question(s) beg; what is the 'cresendo', Denise, Charlotte or Tris? ... is MC going to get with Denise with bugger all tease etc but the main cherry's of Charlotte and Tris go first?

PLUS this is the last episode of the season, so what is going to be the cliff-hanger?

Personally - and I'm probably wrong, there will be no actual 'finale' with Charlotte and especially not Tris... there's just too much to fit into one episode - regardless of how big it is.

Just my $.002 and the rationalisation I am making now to curb the inevitable disappointment.... if I am wrong, then a win/win ;)

May 21, 2018
I don't know. The modus operandi is to set up, tease and blue ball. The last episode ended nice in the hot tub... but it was about the up coming week with Denise.... and how much teasing and set up have we had with Denise? Not much... so the question(s) beg; what is the 'cresendo', Denise, Charlotte or Tris? ... is MC going to get with Denise with bugger all tease etc but the main cherry's of Charlotte and Tris go first?

PLUS this is the last episode of the season, so what is going to be the cliff-hanger?

Personally - and I'm probably wrong, there will be no actual 'finale' with Charlotte and especially not Tris... there's just too much to fit into one episode - regardless of how big it is.

Just my $.002 and the rationalisation I am making now to curb the inevitable disappointment.... if I am wrong, then a win/win ;)

Well, here's to hoping Charlotte and Tris' mega scenes come.

niknio93

Dec 3, 2020
I love the game but I feel that sometimes it is very slow compared to others. I hope it doesn't end up abandoned

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
I love the game but I feel that sometimes it is very slow compared to others. I hope it doesn't end up abandoned
Game is not getting abandoned, the developer is commited to it. It is a complex game with the multiple characters and the two separate job paths. Next episode will probably shape up to being a fairly long episode (depending on how many women you are going after) as the MC has to, in no particular order: train for a week or so with either Denise or Sheila depending on if you have Denise's love path open, progress relationship with Denise to the point she is clearly interested in the MC, progress relationship with Charlotte to the point of a (much expected) evening date and probably more, continue progression of the relationship with Tris to the point where she is willing to be very close to the MC, possibly leading to much anticipated first kiss if not more, deal with some type of interaction with Katrina on probably both career path game plays, and set up for the probable one additional episode required to complete season three. Doubt next release completes S3, totally under the impression S3 will end up with a total of six episodes, with E5 and E6 both being epic ;) enjoy

Reactions: ThaDude1977

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
We will see, but I stand by my statement that the season will probably have E5 and E6 before it wraps up. You will notice that weekly report is dated over three months ago.....things can change with the plans for the game over that amount of time. Those that keep up with the game on a more daily basis will be aware of the developer's intention to have the MC's relationship with both of the main love interests be somewhat "even" before season three completes......take that as you like but be aware it sure looks like MC is getting Charlotte really really soon......enjoy

Reactions: ThaDude1977

Tinman021

Sep 25, 2021
Whose scene is in the first gallery for episode 4?

It should Emma's but it is not unlocked despite playing all toys?

FoolsBeGone

May 21, 2023
I am curious why this does not have an Abandoned tag yet. It has been something like 7 months(I THINK but I am not sure) or more since it was updated, and although I really enjoyed the game it seems as though it has been abandoned. Shame really, I loved the sister and the ice cream girl and was having a blast with the mom (and was REALLY looking forward to the aunt) but yeah, its been a hot minute for updates. If I am wrong GREAT. Can't wait for the next update.....but.....yeah not holding out much hope at this point.

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
I am curious why this does not have an Abandoned tag yet. It has been something like 7 months or more since it was updated, and although I really enjoyed the game it seems as though it has been abandoned
Because you don't know what the Abandoned tag means:

-3 months of dev going radio silent about the game in every platform
-Or if the dev is still talking about it but goes on for 18 months without any update then abandoned also can get applied.

RoyalCandy posts weekly updates about the game progress on his Patreon site.

Last update was in November. Do the math (hint: it hasn't been 7 months).

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
Plenty of games REGULARLY go more than 4 months without any updates and often with no new communication or only bullshit like pictures.

4.20 star(s) 150 Votes