VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 151 Votes

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
Ok, you got me curious, I only played the game on steam and never heard any music except main theme in the menu.
Is is that good?
Is the mod the only way? There is no list of tracks anywhere, right?

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
Ok, you got me curious, I only played the game on steam and never heard any music except main theme in the menu.
Is is that good?
Is the mod the only way? There is no list of tracks anywhere, right?
The music in the original game fucking rocked. RC did an amazing job picking out songs that went really well with the moods etc for the scenes music was used in. Music was in the original game until the end of S3 E2, any mods after that are not the developer's original music choices. There is a youtube playlist available of around 177 songs or so called something like OST No More Money, it has the original game music to around S2 E6 or so, it rocks also, great work by a youtube member bringing Royal Candy's awesome skill of picking songs to another platform.

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
I got to s3 and I am still hearing music? but the audio files only go up to chapter 14 . where is the music coming from?
I just restored the music, but not added, in the file you have downloaded. But I've made an add-on for the next chapter, which is under the one you have downloaded. And no one have commented it, so I've discontinued this extension.

Joshuam303

Feb 27, 2020
I just restored the music, but not added, in the file you have downloaded. But I've made an add-on for the next chapter, which is under the one you have downloaded. And no one have commented it, so I've discontinued this extension.

huh? I am confused?

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
And no one have commented it, so I've discontinued this extension.
Ah, come on, give it some time.

don't be hasty.gif

I've made a bunch of fixes and text filters and little useful mod patches for a bunch of Ren'Py games over the years, hardly ever getting any comments about them (except for the mod I created a thread for) - not that I was expecting any at all. And most of these comments are about the problems that a few people have had making them work.
Some likes is the maximum that you can expect and even that takes more than a couple of updates until more people have tried your mod/patch.

I haven't even tried yours, yet. But I'm sure that whatever you chose for the new parts of the game is much better than nothing at all.
So I'm saying thanks for making an effort before even trying it.

What you did is great! Thank you!

Last edited:

Joshuam303

Feb 27, 2020
Does anyone know what songs are playing when Tris is giving the MC a blowjob for a 2nd time in season 3 episode 2, the song playing when MC is explaining to Charlotte and she has tears of joy in the same episode and when Tris is cleaning the MCs room in her sexy outfit also in the in the same episode.

I have managed to find the other song that I love but those 3 I have looked through the files and online and not able to find them :(

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
The music in the original game fucking rocked. RC did an amazing job picking out songs that went really well with the moods etc for the scenes music was used in. Music was in the original game until the end of S3 E2, any mods after that are not the developer's original music choices. There is a youtube playlist available of around 177 songs or so called something like OST No More Money, it has the original game music to around S2 E6 or so, it rocks also, great work by a youtube member bringing Royal Candy's awesome skill of picking songs to another platform.
Wrong, my mod contains exactly what the dev have put in the game until chap14...

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
Wrong, my mod contains exactly what the dev have put in the game until chap14...
Wrong how? What is incorrect in my statement? Royal Candy put great music in the game for the first 16 episodes (not 14 episodes (chapters) as 6 + 8 + 2 episodes = 16) and anything else added or modded after that is NOT Royal Candy's chosen music for the game. Whatever songs you added are from your choice, not the original game developer's pain staking time spent finding a great song to match the setting or mood in his game at that point. No one is saying you changed the music from what RC picked out for the first 16 episodes, just what was added after the fact is not his music.

• Sad
Reactions: joelurmel

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
Does anyone know what songs are playing when Tris is giving the MC a blowjob for a 2nd time in season 3 episode 2, the song playing when MC is explaining to Charlotte and she has tears of joy in the same episode and when Tris is cleaning the MCs room in her sexy outfit also in the in the same episode.

I have managed to find the other song that I love but those 3 I have looked through the files and online and not able to find them :(
Don't have the list right in front of me but for the Charlotte scene, the song might be Dust is all we are by Vic Davi and the scene with Tris cleaning MC's room might be Give it a go by Curtis Cole + Jenny Penkin try those to start :)

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
1709303325745.png

Weekly Report 238 - No More Money

Hi guys,
How is everybody doing?
PROGRESS STATUS
This past week the goal was to make all the remaining renders before I get started on the last event which is heavy on animations and I'm happy to let you know that I have completed my goal. It was a long week, but I've done almost 300 renders, which is basically more than all the renders in episode one.
Now for the next two weeks I need to wrap things up have everything done and then get started on debugging and fixing problems. If everything goes well this episode should be released in about 3 weeks. There are still a lot of animations, but I'm positive I can do them.
Also the reason why the render progress is behind is because this week I had problems with one machine, so I was able to use only one machine to render overnight, but don't worry, today I received the parts I needed and I'll be fixing it tomorrow, so then we'll be back on track with one machine that will render 24/7 and the other will render during the night, since I'm using it to work during the day.
Anyway, I wish you all an amazing weekend.
Bests,
Jason

Tags

4.20 star(s) 151 Votes