Ren'Py No Mercy [v0.41] [Zerat]

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes

Do you think the game is too difficult?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
I'm not melting. I know you can't tell tone in text necessarily, and you definitely don't get my personality. Letting the dev know what I didn't enjoy. Either the dev throws in options for people like me who hate the main character currently, or we move along.
This game has a blackmailer MC at its core. It's the whole point of the game. Feel free to enjoy good guy protags who aren't bullies. But letting a dev of this type of game know about your preferences in hope of pandering to you, is both delusional and pointless...

AnyName'llDo

Feb 12, 2018
This game has a blackmailer MC at its core. It's the whole point of the game. Feel free to enjoy good guy protags who aren't bullies. But letting a dev of this type of game know about your preferences in hope of pandering to you, is both delusional and pointless...
I see your point, really, but we all have scales for how vile we're willing to be, and what it would take to justify it. Again, if you're willing to blackmail someone as revenge it's a grayer area than kicking a puppy, just sayin'. Anyway, I'm on my way out. I hope you have fun.

Apr 27, 2023
So far looks great. Wonderful renders/setting.

Not so sure about the inclusion of choices, which lead to gameover. Basically, kinda pointless (as in most games which opt to do this).
Sure a choice needs to have consequences, in order to be meaningful, but in general in the context of an AVN a gamover choice really does nothing. It' s a dud, a space filler.
All it does is add several minutes to the game while you navigate the right sequence, but not really else. This is excarbated by the fact that you already need to navigate lots of choices in order to progress.

Now, choices which lead to different scenes and/or presence/absence of content is different.

zeratulek

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019
Is there anything new now in the game? Or like before just end up after touching her pussy and that's it?
There's so much more than just touching a pussy. Check what you have unlocked in the gallery.

So far looks great. Wonderful renders/setting.

Not so sure about the inclusion of choices, which lead to gameover. Basically, kinda pointless (as in most games which opt to do this).
Sure a choice needs to have consequences, in order to be meaningful, but in general in the context of an AVN a gamover choice really does nothing. It' s a dud, a space filler.
All it does is add several minutes to the game while you navigate the right sequence, but not really else. This is excarbated by the fact that you already need to navigate lots of choices in order to progress.

Now, choices which lead to different scenes and/or presence/absence of content is different.
When it comes to dialogue options - there is one at this point that will have an impact in next episodes. The next one will be in chapter 3.
But I don't want to reveal which ones will lead to what, but they will be explained at the end ;-)

The remaining options are more about role-playing. However, in episode 3, at some point you will be happy with the options you have to choose because my goal from the beginning was to do something different.

And I fucking love chapter 3. It's my favorite so far ;-)

----
If you like the game, I will really appreciate your likes, reviews and reactions.

Apr 27, 2023
When it comes to dialogue options - there is one at this point that will have an impact in next episodes. The next one will be in chapter 3.
I'll be waiting for that :) My point was only about the choices that lead to gameover -- like in classroom scene you can move too fast with demands and get kicked w/o handjob, and it's actual gameover, not just moving to next ep.

But I don't want to reveal which ones will lead to what, but they will be explained at the end ;-)

The remaining options are more about role-playing. However, in episode 3, at some point you will be happy with the options you have to choose because my goal from the beginning was to do something different.

:love:

bakaseye

Jan 21, 2021
Nice start! Really love the vibe, hope you will expand this industry with a lot of content, will definitely wait for new updates!

sergerserj

Jul 2, 2021
Game just bad in current state. That's why:
No characters' introduction, what makes all decision looks random. No motivation at all.
Visual just weak. This zoom in already rendered images loots really uncanny. Animations need a lot of smooth improvements.
Inces part of game just dumb. Yes, you can change names/relations, but storytelling so bad that is literary every minute couple text lines appears which ruin this aspect. Removing tag, maybe.
This game can be good, but plot/visual need a lot of work to do.

Hans98

Aug 3, 2018
Great Game! I hope you keep waking the memories of the game "the tyrant".
Achievements in Chapter 2:
Helping Hand
Bad Speaker
Who´s the Boss

Your Final in Chapter 2 is impressive!!!

Last edited:

AnubisZero

May 22, 2023
The couch encounter is an absolute pain in the as_, there is no logic or reasoning to proceed and every attempt leads to 'game end'. Irritating enough to just stop playing.

I may come back to this, if a walkthrough ever gets produced and a mac version.

"Mom" looks a bit too much like chloe sevigny, too.

Reactions: mikel8519

redbear76

May 25, 2022
There's so much more than just touching a pussy. Check what you have unlocked in the gallery.

----
If you like the game, I will really appreciate your likes, reviews and reactions.
I'll look forward to see your third chapter and a long and live game life. I like si much how MC is an asshole and blackmail every one without fear

Reactions: mikel8519
4.30 star(s) 15 Votes