4.30 star(s) 15 Votes

Do you think the game is too difficult?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

zeratulek

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019
Hello Guys.

I'm very sorry you had to wait so long. This year has really been a hard time in my life.

Over the last few days, I have been learning DAZ again and improving what was already done a year ago.

Expect new version (chapter 1 - with no changes to chapter 2) on tuesday.

Cheers!

Jack-ish

Jul 12, 2018
Hello Guys.

I'm very sorry you had to wait so long. This year has really been a hard time in my life.

Over the last few days, I have been learning DAZ again and improving what was already done a year ago.

Expect new version (chapter 1 - with no changes to chapter 2) on tuesday.

Cheers!
I hope this is true. Good luck.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
No Mercy [v0.11] [Zerat]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -

FullyAnimated

Jul 17, 2019
Anyone get the third point? I've gotten 3 out of 3 in the first episode and 2 out of 3 in the second. I've exhausted all the possibilities so just checking to see if anyone did get the final scene or if there is a bug.

Reactions: mikel8519

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Anyone get the third point? I've gotten 3 out of 3 in the first episode and 2 out of 3 in the second. I've exhausted all the possibilities so just checking to see if anyone did get the final scene or if there is a bug.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

AnyName'llDo

Feb 12, 2018
I can't stand bullies. I would actively root for Tommy to one day kick the MC's ass. I get blackmailing your dad's wife for cheating on your dad, but Tommy's route I would prefer not to pursue. I hate that he even tripped him. This is probably just not the right game for me.

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
I can't stand bullies. I would actively root for Tommy to one day kick the MC's ass. I get blackmailing your dad's wife for cheating on your dad, but Tommy's route I would prefer not to pursue. I hate that he even tripped him. This is probably just not the right game for me.
Gosh man, do not melt... you cannot be so weak..

it is a bloody game ffs.

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
So how do you get more than a HJ from Nicole after she comes to talk? I tried the switching between "you're so good" and "admit it" until I got the achievement, but both other options lead to a bad end anyways, what gives?

Reactions: mikel8519

kaczka44

Mar 2, 2023
Promising start. My feedback:
  1. The music theme is too R.Kelly/kitsch romantic and does not match the depraved nature of the plot, music/sfx should not be high on your priority list.
  2. Visual side of things is good enough and doesn't need improvement.
  3. Achievements feature can be a cool addition, but I don't think if anyone would notice had you removed them, if you feel like it diverts your efforts from more important things, just skip it.
  4. Please, do not introduce more female characters. So many new devs make this mistake at the start of their games, and many never recover. I wish this would be one of those games with a single LI, but the introduction of the second MILF turned out to be pretty well made. The point is sometimes less is more, especially when that helps you stand out from a crowd.
  5. Different dialogue options should be a way to lead to a different paths/outcomes. If there's only one way to get a lewd scene, just make it a kinetic novel, rather than create a false sense of choice. Nothing worse of making someone horny and frustrated.
  6. Focus on character development, character interactions and lewd scenes, and everything else will fall into place.
Good luck.

mikel8519

May 11, 2020
Is there anything new now in the game? Or like before just end up after touching her pussy and that's it?

AnyName'llDo

Feb 12, 2018
Gosh man, do not melt... you cannot be so weak..

it is a bloody game ffs.
I'm not melting. I know you can't tell tone in text necessarily, and you definitely don't get my personality. Letting the dev know what I didn't enjoy. Either the dev throws in options for people like me who hate the main character currently, or we move along.

mikel8519

May 11, 2020
I'm not melting. I know you can't tell tone in text necessarily, and you definitely don't get my personality. Letting the dev know what I didn't enjoy. Either the dev throws in options for people like me who hate the main character currently, or we move along.
Bye then. This actually looks interesting although considering title what is in the game for now is a joke ....

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes