2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

SharkoonMan

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2018
Heyy guys, I whis u a happy new year and hope that you all achieve your new year resolutions!

Im working on a bigger technical and story update, these are the changes I have made so far. If you want to add anything or found something I should look at please tell me :D
Update will probably come out in 4 days on my Patreon with new Story !
On F95 I will only release the Technical Update, so everything i mention below and some more story modification in the later parts.
The Story update will probably come 2 weeks later here

-added some smaller story elements in the game ( e.g little bit about ur pet and u can name him)
-Changed the starting Screen
- Tried to make the Home UI more visible
- Added a Day cycle so u can see if ur stuck or looping (20 days currently, but may be more at release)
- Changed some passages which didnt fit
- Red border only shows some very important parts, but at every new day you can find new stuff even if its not marked.
- added a debug setting so you can see at which home you are currently ( 11 right now, but may be more)
-Removed the "Hard Humiliation" for now, because I want to rework it

-Removed "Sph" because it didnt fit with the flow of the game
- Pet got slightly adjusted
- Barbecue should work now
- add more pictures in later parts of the game
-change left UI bar
-Rework Computer System

Reactions: Frankenberry

starthrow

Jul 27, 2021
Now to the Story part. Honestly I have to say you are right. I know it was kinda rushed and thats not how she would ahve acted, but the first point it why i did it is, that I felt pressured by the people because they wanted something to happen and I went over board with it, my mistake and I will try to fix it in the next Update. And I wanted to see how people would react to the change in the Story, because im still trying to learn how and what I like to write hahah Never planned or written anything, I was always a quiet enjoyer ;D
Good to hear. Suddenly having the MC cheat outside of my control, followed by the wife cheating also outside of my control was a mood killer. Everything else was enjoyable though, thanks!

Zagnut

Feb 10, 2018
Why does Netorare say avoidable when the others say optional and why are there two tags for swinging with only one saying optional?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
NoLimit-0.6.3Hotfix
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Maiuw2

Oct 1, 2017
This game any good o.o? (reviews are pretty unreliable)
Been looking for a decent HTML game with ntr.

Blockout

Mar 26, 2017
Firefox_Screenshot_2024-01-17T17-14-13.663Z.png
So I am not saying this UI is bad

But this UI is bad

Those transparent pictures are horrible

Big fat letters that say

Shower
Computer
Pet
Outside

aren't always a bad idea

Then you have the two options above them who for some reason aren't transparent pictures

"Check yourself" doesn't even need to be an option.
Just put the information of the current MC above stats.
Perhaps add a picture for that MC so it becomes easily identifyable as to who it currently is.

Name
Picture
Stats

Or
Picture
Name
Stats

Last edited:

makoitiesto

Mar 18, 2019
i can't go through day 8. it says Thanks a lot for playing version v.0.6.4, I hope you enjoyed it :D and the forum part isn't working for me,just a red line appears when i open it

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
A suggestion for SharkoonMan

I know it's more work to change things, but from a dev standpoint I would strongly suggest NOT making unique passages for the same room/area for new days - some bugs are related to the way these are linked.

HTML:
<!--
Instead of having different blocks for different days like this:
-->
<tw-passagedata pid="n1" name="LivingRoom4">

<tw-passagedata pid="n2" name="LivingRoom6">
<!--
You should route everything through the same block,
checking for conditions then sending to new blocks; i.e.
-->
<tw-passagedata pid="n3" name="LivingRoomMain">

<<if $day eq 4>>
    <<link "Do Gardening">>
        <<include GardenMeetLuke>>
    <</link>>
<<elseif $day eq 6>>
    <<link "Do Gardening">>
        <<include GardenMeetSuntan>>
    <</link>>
<</if>>

</tw-passagedata>
Note this is kinda pseudocode, I omitted some of the stuff twine puts in but you get the idea...

Problem is now everytime you move to a new location or have a new day you need to create a new passage, and make sure all other events link to that new passage as well, very laborious.

oceanbobo4

Feb 12, 2021
Anyone know the real name of the blonde being taken from behind? The girl on page 1, the main picture for this game?

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes