YinBlack

Sep 24, 2017
HHHEEEEEELLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP.
Hi, can someone tell me how to send the slave owners to capture slaves? or how to go myself ?? why do not I find that option xd, I do not know how to do micturitions, help pliz

Apr 23, 2018
Still trying to figure out alot of things about this game. Is there anyway to turn slaves into slavers. I mean whats the point of getting a slave with really nice abilties if you can't use them?

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Still trying to figure out alot of things about this game. Is there anyway to turn slaves into slavers. I mean whats the point of getting a slave with really nice abilties if you can't use them?
Give them the advanced dominance training, or whatever it now specifically was called. That should open the option to train them into a prospective slaver.

Apr 23, 2018
I have a smith that can make items but when I click on my slavers there isn't a button that lets me equip them. My smith created a masterwork chainmail and when I told a slaver to wear armor it said she would go and find armor to wear instead of letting me put the armor my smith made on her.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
I have a smith that can make items but when I click on my slavers there isn't a button that lets me equip them. My smith created a masterwork chainmail and when I told a slaver to wear armor it said she would go and find armor to wear instead of letting me put the armor my smith made on her.
P sure plain old equipement management is from the main "operations" menu under the MC's portrait ("Encampment Stores"), the one in the slaver conversation menu seems to be essentially assigning them to go find the chosen kind of outfit themselves.

Sirtopranger

Jan 28, 2018
I have trouble finding alot off the secret submissive content, i only know of some outcomes on assingments (lead astray, cheap and chearfull, and the tavern) is there any secret sub stuff related to slavers and the like other then the few lines on takeover?

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
if your character has a penis, can you get other characters pregnant? If your player character has a vag, can they get pregnant?

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
if your character has a penis, can you get other characters pregnant? If your player character has a vag, can they get pregnant?
I think so? Though the pregnancy it's not that in-depth like other games. Actually, I don't even think have an actual role other than.. maybe have another slave to join you? So your son/daughter? I can't honestly tell ┐(゚~゚)┌

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
I think so? Though the pregnancy it's not that in-depth like other games. Actually, I don't even think have an actual role other than.. maybe have another slave to join you? So your son/daughter? I can't honestly tell ┐(゚~゚)┌
thanks i guess

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes