supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Yeah, a bunch of people (me included) have been saying that for a while now.
Unfortunately it has become something of a point of pride for him how much he managed to twist Rags into something it was never meant to be. It's admirable I guess, but I'd much prefer him working with a decent engine instead.
I would actually like to watch a stream of the dev trying to play this fucking thing, I bet to him this become some sort of passion project, where he just develops it and doesn't even play it.

Pajonk

Jun 27, 2017
This is the first and LAST rags game i have ever tried. Awful platform, not to mention the rags viewer says this file is unreadable.

Reactions: burntable

Arnw

Jul 17, 2018
This is the first and LAST rags game i have ever tried. Awful platform, not to mention the rags viewer says this file is unreadable.
Honestly, this game and "Tales of the Drunken Cowboy" by the same guy that is doing Caliross are the only two really good games on the engine (MotelS and The Lilith Device are debatable as they are not completed). If you haven't checked TotDC out yet, do yourself a favour and do that, since you've already downloaded and installed the RAGs engine.

Anyway, I encountered a bug in the game, where one assignment is "stuck". It is listed as taking 8-Hours, but never resolves. Has anyone else encountered this bug? Is there a fix?

Hryme

Aug 15, 2016
Honestly, this game and "Tales of the Drunken Cowboy" by the same guy that is doing Caliross are the only two really good games on the engine (MotelS and The Lilith Device are debatable as they are not completed). If you haven't checked TotDC out yet, do yourself a favour and do that, since you've already downloaded and installed the RAGs engine.

Anyway, I encountered a bug in the game, where one assignment is "stuck". It is listed as taking 8-Hours, but never resolves. Has anyone else encountered this bug? Is there a fix?
Everyone has their own opinion of course but I think Wife Trainer is better than all of the above mentioned RAGs-games.

Hryme

Aug 15, 2016
It is not abandoned. He enlisted some volunteers and they are porting it to RenPy. There is a thread about it over on Hypnosis-Collective.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
the cheats are not valid for this version, are there updated cheats?
Not sure what cheats you're referring to, but if you want make your life easier or completely eliminate the RNG you might want to try .
It's updated regularly, currently up-to-date and improves the base game a lot in my experience.

Reactions: Rituam

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
I don't seem to be able to open the game via rags...Am I doing something wrong?
Which version of Rags are you using?
2.4.16 works just fine for me. 3.0.60 apparently does as well but may mess up the UI a bit.

Bootyman

Apr 7, 2018
I don't seem to be able to open the game via rags...Am I doing something wrong?
RAGS has a tendency to refuse to run something that has been downloaded and blocked although this may just be for Windows 7. Just right click the file, go to properties and unblock it and it should work fine.

Aug 14, 2017
I tried using a Rags player (the only one I could find) but the moment the game opens, it comes up with an error message. Can anyone link me to something that will actually play the game or is the platform for this game completely unusable? I want to give this a try but I can't if I don't figure out what's wrong.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
I tried using a Rags player (the only one I could find) but the moment the game opens, it comes up with an error message. Can anyone link me to something that will actually play the game or is the platform for this game completely unusable? I want to give this a try but I can't if I don't figure out what's wrong.
I literally can't how the , with all three player versions, is supposed to somehow be difficult to find.

anonscs

Apr 5, 2018
How do you actually do the sub content after being taken over? have the TF version but anytime I'm taken over, if I submit or lose the duel then I just resume play as my second in command, i thought there was supposed to be some new submissive content?

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
I have a peculiar issue. I can't seem to be able to go on regular assignments. I right click my portrait, like it says in the tutorial. There's an option there for an overview of assignments. I click that and get to view them by selecting whatever criteria, but there is no option to actually deploy on one. Are they supposed to be clickable once they come up in the left hand side? Because they aren't. I can't tell if I am missing the most obvious thing in the world. I spent about 15 minutes clicking all over the screen to see if maybe I'm missing something. There's nothing... So I am either the dumbest person in the world or RAGS is not working properly. It's my first time using it, so I am not sure.
Overview is just that. You pick the assignments from the "Assignments in [region]" menus instead. So, yes, you're missing something pretty obvious.

BryanFury

Dec 27, 2017
Overview is just that. You pick the assignments from the "Assignments in [region]" menus instead. So, yes, you're missing something pretty obvious.
I could never miss something like that. It's too obvious. I re-installed rags, started a new game. And now these options appear, whereas before they were missing. I don't know what the hell that was about. Anyway, I'm glad it's fixed. (had deleted the post upon doing this, but seems you answered before that)

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes