• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Cheat Mod RAGS No Haven: Loaded Dice Mod [v.7.3.1] [V.983 - Patreon] [Bedlam Games]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Which version of "Change Conjuration" should be used going forward?

• Version A(Clicky)

Votes: 23 21.5%
  • Version B(Less Clicky)

Votes: 20 18.7%
  • Version C(Quick and Done)

Votes: 63 58.9%
  • A different idea altogether(post it)

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Taburet-kun

May 7, 2020
Regalia version is updated
Thank you very much. Could you give a piece of advice on working with regalia?

I've installed Ruby and Node, downloaded the latest archive from GitHub, and successfully run commands through PowerShell. Also, I replaced .dll.

But still, it gives the error: 'An error has occured: SetupGameData is not defined'

I tried exporting the non-regalia version with both .dll's. The same error. Hence, I guess there is some issue with RAGS itself.

How do you manage to export the game correctly?

Arkady

May 15, 2018
Finished the special aspects part of the CC mod, the traits part is being finicky and won't consistently set.
It looks like Special Aspects is still finicky, too. At least I haven't gotten Songs from Distant Shores to correctly apply to anyone but a specific blue-haired male sea elf leader...

Oct 13, 2017

I've installed Ruby and Node, downloaded the latest archive from GitHub, and successfully run commands through PowerShell. Also, I replaced .dll.

But still, it gives the error: 'An error has occured: SetupGameData is not defined'

I tried exporting the non-regalia version with both .dll's. The same error. Hence, I guess there is some issue with RAGS itself.

Here's how to do it:
1. grab the rags file
2. Open it with rags suite and export to HTML, this takes a while so relax, on my PC it used to take ~15 minutes
3. grab old Regalia file and do:
3a. replace /images folder with exported one
3b. replace /regalia/game/game.js with exported one
Done!

If I understood correctly, rest of the files in the folder are imports from rags engine itself, which doesn't change. I think you could use this trick with other rags games too.

As for exporting from scratch with that ruby and shit, I also wasted a lot of time with no result.

Last edited:

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
It looks like Special Aspects is still finicky, too. At least I haven't gotten Songs from Distant Shores to correctly apply to anyone but a specific blue-haired male sea elf leader...
Thank ya; I'll see where I went wrong. Some of them do have weird calls, but I confident I transferred them properly.

And sorry to everyone about the delay in the update.
*pause for the chorus of "it's okays'"*
Nah, it's not okay. While I did get sick over my days off, I have also been dogfucking on this a touch and need to stop that.

Numbnutts

Aug 7, 2018

you need the rags suite (i have the 2.6.1.0) open the designer and "Save To Web Format (Beta)" and well it's already explained here:

Here's how to do it:
1. grab the rags file
2. Open it with rags suite and export to HTML, this takes a while so relax, on my PC it used to take ~15 minutes
3. grab old Regalia file and do:
3a. replace /images folder with exported one
3b. replace /regalia/game/game.js with exported one
Done!

If I understood correctly, rest of the files in the folder are imports from rags engine itself, which doesn't change. I think you could use this trick with other rags games too.

As for exporting from scratch with that ruby and shit, I also wasted a lot of time with no result.
i tried and failed making a regalia version from scratch too
*the cracked rag suite is somewhere on f95 i believe you will need that or a properly licensed version for it to work

Snowbunny Mei

Aug 6, 2017
Is it possible to create some way of applying mantras to slave leaders? I want to see all the mantras on my examine screen :giggle:

Suggestions:
- Hypnotize yourself
- Other slavers with hypnotic can apply mantras to you at night
- If a mantra gets applied during slave training on the leader it's fully applied immediately on crits

Reactions: tommyboyx595

Scars Unseen

Jan 2, 2018
I'm always surprised how many people are asking for more submissive options in a game about being the leader of a slaver camp...
Not that surprising considering it's less that than it is a game about trying to maintain leadership of a slaver camp. If anything, I'd complain that it is easier to become a puppet leader than it is to lose a confrontation and become enslaved outright. But I can definitely understand why people would want the losing control side of the game to be more interesting.

Cyrilion

Dec 4, 2019
I'm always surprised how many people are asking for more submissive options in a game about being the leader of a slaver camp...
It's a game about domination, if you cannot be overthrown or have your power checked it gets boring pretty fast, and i'd rather play out the consequences than just have a "you lose" screen. Honestly i'm more surprised there are so few games with these things taken into account, it's either fully submissive gameplay or fully dominant with most, which is just boring imo.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
It's a game about domination, if you cannot be overthrown or have your power checked it gets boring pretty fast, and i'd rather play out the consequences than just have a "you lose" screen.
Sure, but just having playable consequences is not what I'm talking about.
It was more apparent in the original threads, but there's a sizeable percentage of players, possibly even the majority (or at least the vocal majority), that seem to go into this aiming to get overthrown. They exclusively ask for more submissive options and more humiliating outcomes to basically any possible interaction.
I mean it's cool if you swing that way, it just felt like an odd choice of game to focus on that so much.

Honestly i'm more surprised there are so few games with these things taken into account, it's either fully submissive gameplay or fully dominant with most, which is just boring imo.
Probably because it's a lot more work to try and please everyone. You either end up with a disjointed mess or with large parts of the game that only appeal to doms or subs. Even in a best case scenario, where you find a great balance, progress will still be much slower because you have more branches to work on.
At least if it's a story-driven game, pure sandboxes are probably easier to handle.

Reactions: User1810
Oct 13, 2017
- Other slavers with hypnotic can apply mantras to you at night
Did I miss something? You can get hypnotized, but in general it doesn't do much, you'll eventually become puppet leader and cannot hypnotize the hypnotizer. As for whole losing control and being overthrown in general, similarly to Hearts of Iron, you actually play as a spirit of the camp through the leader, the MC. If for some reason you lose MC in one of missions, next in line becomes new MC. The game is already waaaay too complicated for rags engine, adding actual submissive MC mechanics would only worsen the problem.

Reactions: User1810

Cyrilion

Dec 4, 2019
Sure, but just having playable consequences is not what I'm talking about.
It was more apparent in the original threads, but there's a sizeable percentage of players, possibly even the majority (or at least the vocal majority), that seem to go into this aiming to get overthrown. They exclusively ask for more submissive options and more humiliating outcomes to basically any possible interaction.
I mean it's cool if you swing that way, it just felt like an odd choice of game to focus on that so much.

Probably because it's a lot more work to try and please everyone. You either end up with a disjointed mess or with large parts of the game that only appeal to doms or subs. Even in a best case scenario, where you find a great balance, progress will still be much slower because you have more branches to work on.
At least if it's a story-driven game, pure sandboxes are probably easier to handle.
Honestly Fair, having branching options definitely takes more time and effort than just having one side playable, not to say others haven't done exactly that, liliths throne is a pretty popular example, and karryn's prison is basically the inverse of the Sub/Dom content imbalance in No haven, definitely takes more time and effort.
Fort of Chains is probably the closest thing to No Haven with basically no sub content, and i definitely prefer No Haven, so i suppose i'm just happy to see it continue in the direction it's going.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Honestly Fair, having branching options definitely takes more time and effort than just having one side playable, not to say others haven't done exactly that, liliths throne is a pretty popular example, and karryn's prison is basically the inverse of the Sub/Dom content imbalance in No haven, definitely takes more time and effort.
Fort of Chains is probably the closest thing to No Haven with basically no sub content, and i definitely prefer No Haven, so i suppose i'm just happy to see it continue in the direction it's going.
Never played Karryn's Prison as I rarely touch female protag games but Lilith's Throne is fun.
Of course it's mostly a big sandbox, especially since updates are notoriously late and usually just add more options instead of moving the story ahead. Pretty similar to Trials in Tainted Space in that both are furry sandboxes where you can fuck around with a bunch of fetishes and transformations.

Fort of Chains unfortunately was abandoned quite a while ago but it definitely had potential.

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes