Cheat Mod RAGS No Haven: Loaded Dice Mod [v.7.3.1] [V.983 - Patreon] [Bedlam Games]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Which version of "Change Conjuration" should be used going forward?

• Version A(Clicky)

Votes: 23 21.5%
  • Version B(Less Clicky)

Votes: 20 18.7%
  • Version C(Quick and Done)

Votes: 63 58.9%
  • A different idea altogether(post it)

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
Great job once again, thx for your work

maybe it's just me but I have issue with some perks wich I tried to get via corruption but failed
-cooperative (to main, but some perks may not be taken by main character if I remember correctly)
-agile (to slave)
-soul melody (to main, and couldn't find discription on help menu, Trait removed - Perceptive instead)
-aspect Inquisitor + Mind reader (to main)
all "(to main)" via backfire (slave)
- Cooperative (and perceptive, might be a third) are leftover from when I was trying to individually add the traits found under aspects/special traits. Shouldn't be capable of being added to anyone, so if it's adding to slaves or slavers, then that's odd. I thought I'd cleaned them all up, but I must've missed those two. They'll be gone by the next minor update.
As to whether this perk can be taken by the main character, I'm not sure. However, I don't see anywhere that they can get it, so that might be just so.

- Agile... should work. I tested it myself just now and it seems to run just fine.
Make sure the slave(or anyone) does not possess either the Agile trait or the Clumsy Trait when you're trying to cast it. Both will cause it to either fail or roll elsewhere.

- Soul Melody is one that shouldn't be able to fire onto the player. While it doesn't do a check for the player, the flavour text and other variables encourage the idea that the player is a no go.

-I just double checked it, and it should be working. Double checking by playing the game though, and you're right, it isn't. Nothing, says it shouldn't be working, unless there's a check I'm overlooking. I think I have a fix in mind, so we'll see if it works.

-None of the slaver options should work, actually.
That's something I'm working on. Slavers use a different check for Corruption (and biomancy, but that's irrelevant), that's split between two(might actually be more) timers.
Figuring out what part is breaking things is proving a challenge. Honestly, figuring out what part can be used to make it work is just as annoying.
It's unlikely that that fix will come before the next update (which should just be a bugfix), but if I can figure it out, the next one after.

Dinnerking

Dec 10, 2017
Been following this for a little bit now and most of the things I've found have already been said.

However, I don't know the exact cause but I did the "Raid Goblin Village" and used the Player Character as one of the four slavers and it wouldn't let them come back. It was a four day job and it was in the plains. Could be from the newest version of the base game, but I never ran into this bug before.

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
Apologies for suddenly going quiet.
Took a break from the mod because Corruption was giving me a headache.
While I have made progress, for reasons beyond me, using any option paired with a slaver seems to crash the game. Even when I give no option but to mimic the player options, it still fails and self-destructs.
I'll give another crack at it, but I might pull the slaver options with the next release and encourage players to just cast it themselves till I figure out a fix.

@Dinnerking
I looked at that, and it seems to be one of the random and hard to track bugs from No Haven's mystery coding. I'll keep an eye on it and try and replicate it(haven't been able to yet), but unless I can confirm its caused by my mod, I'm not going to put an extensive bit of effort into fixing it.

Reactions: Jaxter

GreagWoot

Jun 13, 2018
Not sure is it just me or just how corruption works in general, but just cant get some of the aspects/traits/aesthetics to activate. It just gives me the message for success and awards XP but doesnt do anything else

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Just a question: this works along with the "modded" version made by Semeicardia or only with the untouched version? Or it's just a whole another .rags file/game? Thanks for the reply :FeelsBadMan:
(I apologize, if this was already answered in the previous pages)

Reactions: Semeicardia

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
Just a question: this works along with the "modded" version made by Semeicardia or only with the untouched version? Or it's just a whole another .rags file/game? Thanks for the reply :FeelsBadMan:
(I apologize, if this was already answered in the previous pages)
As with any modded RAGS files it does not work with other modded RAGS files.
I am however working on porting my cheat mod to the new version and WILL include some if not most features of this awesome mod and of course Frank N. Stein will get proper credits once the new version of my cheat mod is out.
I have been trying to get it ready for this weekend, but sadly I have been occupied with doing emergency repairs to my house. It should be out maybe tomorrow if I can squeeze in enough time, otherwise it WILL be out as soon as it is ready.

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
Not sure is it just me or just how corruption works in general, but just cant get some of the aspects/traits/aesthetics to activate. It just gives me the message for success and awards XP but doesnt do anything else
Most of the time, that's a result of the chosen effect not being applicable to the target. Hell, I think that 90% of the issues I run into with the corruption cheat are just that.
Anyways, yes; that is just how corruption works. While I despise it all the time, Bedlam has just enough redundancies in place to prevent bad or improper trait/aspect assignment.
I might decide to selectively hit that with a hammer so the protected traits can be applied to the player.

As I said before (did I?), the next update/bugfix should be out this weekend. If the update isn't ready, I'll at the very least release a version with most of the reported bugs fixed and necessary adjustments made.

As with any modded RAGS files it does not work with other modded RAGS files.
I am however working on porting my cheat mod to the new version and WILL include some if not most features of this awesome mod and of course Frank N. Stein will get proper credits once the new version of my cheat mod is out.
I have been trying to get it ready for this weekend, but sadly I have been occupied with doing emergency repairs to my house. It should be out maybe tomorrow if I can squeeze in enough time, otherwise it WILL be out as soon as it is ready.
Glad to hear it! I am so sorry for the mess you may encounter.

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
Glad to hear it! I am so sorry for the mess you may encounter.
I would never blame you, I blame Bedlam for not properly utilizing the rags engine. Bedlams other games are also complete messes under the hood by the way, but luckily not to this degree.

GreagWoot

Jun 13, 2018
Ah so its a case of lets nail the code into the existing ball and letz it roll down the hill and just keep the things that dont fall off and call the things that fell off bugs XD

Zargod

Sep 8, 2017
Ah so its a case of lets nail the code into the existing ball and letz it roll down the hill and just keep the things that dont fall off and call the things that fell off bugs XD
Anybody willing to take on the quest of debugging all the bugs in the base version of this game will receive a shiny hero medal at the start of their attempt, and a nice comfy padded room at the end of it. ;)

The Halo

Jan 19, 2018
its quite strange for me but i have to set biomancy and corruption everytime anew after casting to get the auto success, the rest works permanent but those 2 dont seem to save after the day is over

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
I'll get to it.

I haven't been giving the mod the attention it deserves the last while. I'm in the middle of a move and while I myself owns roughly three things, the rest of the house still needs packed and a new house still needed found.
I am still working on the mod, though a lot of it is me starring at the things I've done and the things bedlam did and wondering "how can I fix this $%^& up".
With luck, I'll release the update before the move, but if not, it'll be shortly after the first; whenever we finish getting settled.

mrfurphie

Jul 4, 2017
I'll get to it.

I haven't been giving the mod the attention it deserves the last while. I'm in the middle of a move and while I myself owns roughly three things, the rest of the house still needs packed and a new house still needed found.
I am still working on the mod, though a lot of it is me starring at the things I've done and the things bedlam did and wondering "how can I fix this $%^& up".
With luck, I'll release the update before the move, but if not, it'll be shortly after the first; whenever we finish getting settled.
noticed an issue, when u try to use rigged biomancy or corruption on player dont work. meaning it doesnt let you use biomancy/corruption

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
Any update? BTW your mod is simply BEST!

I am finally getting settled in at my new place, and work has quieted down to the point I'm not writing pointless dribble for 10hours a day.
I'll start on updating the mod tonight, and with luck, I should have the current mod out by or on Satuday.

After that, I'll start slowly trying to fix all the bugs that have been reported, and getting the features that I couldn't get to work, working.

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes