Cheat Mod RAGS No Haven: Loaded Dice Mod [v.7.3.1] [V.983 - Patreon] [Bedlam Games]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Which version of "Change Conjuration" should be used going forward?

• Version A(Clicky)

Votes: 23 21.5%
  • Version B(Less Clicky)

Votes: 20 18.7%
  • Version C(Quick and Done)

Votes: 63 58.9%
  • A different idea altogether(post it)

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
Updates out.
Biomancy and Corruption backfire control coming as soon as I find what modifiers dictate them. Itzpahuk frostclutch (or however the name is spelt) as @LegionOfOne mentioned, does have an increased chance, but I can't seem to find out how. the variable that he modifies shouldn't have an affect on that.

The Corruption mod, as stated in the OP, is in, but it is not 100% complete. I meant to leave it out, but I uploaded the wrong version, and mega is being extra slow tonight, so I let it be.
Play around with it if you want, but don't be surprised if something goes wrong.
hopefully I'll have a proper version up sooner rather than later.

sorcan

Jul 14, 2017
A small bug:
I seem to be getting some kind of error when i select Exploration - Scout the city. "RAGS could not process the condition check correctly. If you are... ...condition:Critical Success Check: CT_Variable_Comparison - LoadedDice - Equals - Critical Success?"
The mission is at 100% CritSucc but I can't seem to be able to change it. so I can't make it a normal success or a Fail and so on.

Edit:
BTW it is not just that one mission, it is all of them. I can't change the success rate.

Zacknafein44

Jun 26, 2017
+ repick traits option drops amount of 1k availible perks back to standart

+ load prev created char (1k perks) isn't work as well, game just ignor that

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
Just posted a small bugfix which should cover everything everyones mentioned so far.

+ load prev created char (1k perks) isn't work as well, game just ignore that
Except for that. Could you elaborate on what you mean?
I tested that function thoroughly after reading your comment, and it seems to be doing everything it should.

Zacknafein44

Jun 26, 2017
Just posted a small bugfix which should cover everything everyones mentioned so far.

Except for that. Could you elaborate on what you mean?
I tested that function thoroughly after reading your comment, and it seems to be doing everything it should.
strange, load another premade character and it's works fine now
although just remembered that I abused "+10 more gold" option pretty badly in one that won't worked

and thank you for your work

Zacknafein44

Jun 26, 2017
Ok, sorry but there is a new issue - corruption
didn't used corruption cheat option, just "usual" (random/default) and game buged in permanent load like pause
(after text "CRACK" to be exact)

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
Ok, sorry but there is a new issue - corruption
didn't used corruption cheat option, just "usual" (random/default) and game bugged in permanent load like pause
(after text "CRACK" to be exact)
Thank you.
Yes, I already know of that one. It's because of an issue with two (sometimes more) things firing and performing contradictory actions.
It should be fixed in the version that is taking its sweet time uploading right now.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
*Grins* No good deed goes unpunished! So, here is a oddity I keep encountering: In regards to corruption, when I choose backlash--> slaver, be it Ixpa, or any other (tested it on a few different games just in case) there is at most one modest effect if anything, and then the text defaults to:

"As the energy dissipates Suzi's expression is beatific as a result of being touched so deeply by those they follow so directly. You're not exactly pleased as that dark blessing should have been yours, but at least seems to have learned something from this."

Reload, change days, turn the mode on and off, it doesn't seem to change up the result any. Same result, every time. Targeting somebody else with the loaded dice off seems to seem yield random effects as per usual.

TLDR: Backlash feature from loaded dice may still be borked.

Easy corruption exp to be sure, but that's about it. Weird.

cockgod

Apr 29, 2018
After 100 playthroughs of this game, this mod is the godsend I've been dreaming of. THANK YOU!

However, I'm having an issue. I can't seem to find the 1k points in character creation. Doesn't matter what selections I make in the beginning (scenario, human male, futa draki, previously loaded, etc), all characters are limited by the point calculations from the base game. Am I missing something? I'd really love to fully customize my starting slaver without limits, and it seems like this mod should do that, but I can't for the life of me see this option anywhere.

Reactions: Jaxter

Niuke

Jul 13, 2017
However, I'm having an issue. I can't seem to find the 1k points in character creation. Doesn't matter what selections I make in the beginning (scenario, human male, futa draki, previously loaded, etc), all characters are limited by the point calculations from the base game. Am I missing something? I'd really love to fully customize my starting slaver without limits, and it seems like this mod should do that, but I can't for the life of me see this option anywhere.
Same here

cockgod

Apr 29, 2018
New Bug! I didn't see this listed anywhere.

Slave contracts/opportunities from the Ensnared Rose are not capable of crit success. So with crit success turned on, this event never completes and eventually crashes the game after a number of turns. I was able to confirm the event completes properly with just success turned on.

I have no idea if you can fix this or not, as it just seems like the event doesn't have the code to complete on crit. But players should be aware because it will break their game (thankfully I had a backup save and was able to test it out). I also have no idea if there are other events in the game without crit definitions.

Thanks!

Lance Lot

Sep 13, 2017
Not entirely sure why but I don't have the 1000 trait ponts + 999 trait slots, if this means anything I only teste while starting with a futanari draenei Temple Novitiate

Zacknafein44

Jun 26, 2017

Slave contracts/opportunities from the Ensnared Rose are not capable of crit success. So with crit success turned on, this event never completes and eventually crashes the game after a number of turns. I was able to confirm the event completes properly with just success turned on.

I have no idea if you can fix this or not, as it just seems like the event doesn't have the code to complete on crit. But players should be aware because it will break their game (thankfully I had a backup save and was able to test it out). I also have no idea if there are other events in the game without crit definitions.

Thanks!
Say, are you playing no pressure?
if so then crits are disabled by default

Reactions: Jaxter

cockgod

Apr 29, 2018
No, and I have no idea what that would do with this mod. Would any quest complete?

The Ensnared Rose slave opportunity quests only have Success and Failure percentages. They have never had crit or disaster percentages. I don't know why, but that's how it is.

stuntcock

Jul 5, 2018
I can corroborate the bug report.

I tested with a self-modded copy of 0.801, in which the crit rate Assignment Array([v: Variables(1)(0)])(16) gets artificially boosted to 100% after all modifiers (traits, weather, etc) have been applied. The game will still roll a D100, but the D100 result will always be less than or equal to the crit threshold (100) and so every mission critically succeeds.

But that doesn't happen with "fulfill opportunity" missions for the Ensnared Rose. The code generates a crit, but the game doesn't know how to process it (because the mission-setup code was supposed to generate a 0% crit probability, and the narrative doesn't know what to tell the player because BedlamGames didn't write any text for this outcome). So the mission just remains pending forever. Any people sent on the mission are unrecoverable, but they'll still count towards the population cap.

Workaround: don't offer to sell slaves to the Ensnared Rose if you're using cheats.

Fix: patch the "Assignment - Fulfil - Results" timer. Find the Success code for the Ensnared Rose mission, and copy-paste it into the Crit conditional block near the top. A crit result for this mission (regardless of which particular cheating method generated it) should now lead to the same outcome as a normal success.

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
*Grins* No good deed goes unpunished! So, here is a oddity I keep encountering: In regards to corruption, when I choose backlash--> slaver, be it Ixpa, or any other (tested it on a few different games just in case) there is at most one modest effect if anything, and then the text defaults to:

Reload, change days, turn the mode on and off, it doesn't seem to change up the result any. Same result, every time. Targeting somebody else with the loaded dice off seems to seem yield random effects as per usual.

TLDR: Backlash feature from loaded dice may still be borked.

Easy corruption exp to be sure, but that's about it. Weird.
Gah, I thought I finally found out how that one is handled. I'll look into it again.
Now I'm concerned that the success and self backfire are buggered as well, even though both seem to be working.

After 100 playthroughs of this game, this mod is the godsend I've been dreaming of. THANK YOU!

*tests* it's working on my end, so I may have (I definitely did) uploaded the wrong version.
Should be fixed when I update here tonight.

Thanks!
So, looked at this both in the game code and tested it myself a few times, just for confirmation, and you are absolutely correct.
The Opportunities given by the Ensnared Rose cannot crit in either direction. You either fail, or you succeed.
I'll put a note in the OP to let people know until I find a workaroud for it.
Shouldn't be too hard. will likely just have to put a condition before it checks for a Critical, and turn the critical to zero and success to 100. Or something to the like.

I can corroborate the bug report.
Thank you, StuntCock! I would have spent quite a while looking for what needed to be changed so I could fix that.

I'll update in a little while, hopefully with properly tested bugfixes.
Now, before anyone finds more bugs in this version, I'm going to go create some for the next update.

Reactions: lbt

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
Updates out. Fairly certain I got all the pointed out bugs fixed (and then some), but I probably missed something.
So, go now, and play with it until you break something. You are all very good at that.

Zacknafein44

Jun 26, 2017
Great job once again, thx for your work

maybe it's just me but I have issue with some perks wich I tried to get via corruption but failed
-cooperative (to main, but some perks may not be taken by main character if I remember correctly)
-agile (to slave)
-soul melody (to main, and couldn't find discription on help menu, Trait removed - Perceptive instead)
-aspect Inquisitor + Mind reader (to main)
all "(to main)" via backfire (slave)

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes