Cheat Mod RAGS No Haven: Loaded Dice Mod [v.7.3.1] [V.983 - Patreon] [Bedlam Games]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Which version of "Change Conjuration" should be used going forward?

• Version A(Clicky)

Votes: 23 21.5%
  • Version B(Less Clicky)

Votes: 20 18.7%
  • Version C(Quick and Done)

Votes: 63 58.9%
  • A different idea altogether(post it)

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PrimeUniverse

Aug 22, 2019
Bugs I found for the Regalia version -

Save Bug:
If I have 22 saves I cannot create any more saves.

I can always delete a save to free up a save slot, but the biggest problem is that when I click save there is no notification that the save was not created. So I'll think I have hours worth of saves, when in fact, I don't have any.

Import Bug:
If I Import too many saves they will not import and I will not get any notification letting me know that they failed to import.

I'm not sure if this is something I should ask @Numbnutts, or if it's just a Regalia thing.

Thanks.
It's a Regalia limitation, I believe something to do with cacheing it

A solution you can do is export the saves and delete them all to clear it. To note, exporting the saves, exports ALL the current saves within Regalia as one file, importing reinputs all said saves, so you can do that to save sets of saves when you fill it.

Another tip would be just to save over a slot rather than making new saves everytime.

Reactions: Numbnutts

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Once again I get haunted by the call stack size error...and now I can no longer access the arena or the slave auction on Days 1 and 16 anymore: the assignments simply do not show up. Oh well, at least the game held on until month 60, I suppose. Although, now that I think about it, it could be the Regalia conversion itself being at fault.

Anyone run into an like It seems to start popping up randomly - this one took 60 months, my last playthrough went only up to 30-ish - and once you get it, you can be sure it is going to keep popping up every few [in-game] days from now on. It always pops up during the "Finish Day" sequence (as seen in the screenshots).

Unrelated: what does the "lightweight" translate to, exactly? What does it actually do in terms of, well, anything? What reason might I have for using that instead of the normal version?

Last edited:

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
Alright people, get your binoculars and popcorn ready. Let's count how long it takes Bedlam to drop a new version AFTER Frank brings out the newest version of the mod.

• Haha
Reactions: Numbnutts

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Susan Xandera Bedlam already made that move, no? Twine port was quite the the move to stop Frank. :KEK:

Jokes aside, I do wonder whether RAGS version is going to get [m]any updates going forward - working on both versions in parallel is a questionable affair from my standpoint as a user. Not that it is much different for the developer, though. Personally, I would prefer hunkering down with the RAGS version abandoned and wait for the as-proper-as-can-be release of the port - that way there would be more new content for me to experience.

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
Once again I get haunted by the call stack size error...and now I can no longer access the arena or the slave auction on Days 1 and 16 anymore: the assignments simply do not show up. Oh well, at least the game held on until month 60, I suppose. Although, now that I think about it, it could be the Regalia conversion itself being at fault.

Anyone run into an like It seems to start popping up randomly - this one took 60 months, my last playthrough went only up to 30-ish - and once you get it, you can be sure it is going to keep popping up every few [in-game] days from now on. It always pops up during the "Finish Day" sequence (as seen in the screenshots).

Unrelated: what does the "lightweight" translate to, exactly? What does it actually do in terms of, well, anything? What reason might I have for using that instead of the normal version?

Alright people, get your binoculars and popcorn ready. Let's count how long it takes Bedlam to drop a new version AFTER Frank brings out the newest version of the mod.
Start the clocks. It's dropped.
While I can't weigh in the first inquiry(I have no interaction with the regalia version), the second is easy enough.
Lightweight only contains the bare minimum; with this update it contains the Patreon Selector, the Assignment Mod, and Dice Mod.

Susan Xandera Bedlam already made that move, no? Twine port was quite the the move to stop Frank. :KEK:

Jokes aside, I do wonder whether RAGS version is going to get [m]any updates going forward - working on both versions in parallel is a questionable affair from my standpoint as a user. Not that it is much different for the developer, though. Personally, I would prefer hunkering down with the RAGS version abandoned and wait for the as-proper-as-can-be release of the port - that way there would be more new content for me to experience.
The twine version would save me hours upon hours of work every update. I could build a fucking script that would do 90% of the work installing it for me. It would be beauitful.

--

Update is out. Changelog is nonexistent because of the horrendous development route this update took. I'll try and fix bugs as fast you report them so the game is at least enjoyable over the weekend, but there weren't enough changes from Bedlam to warrant heavy changes to the mod.

Enjoy, links are in the OP

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017

how long you are following the game?
the "twine conversion" is in the works at least for 6 years, earlier citation i can find in this forum
he isn't working to the twine conversion in good faith. or the works will have already done at least 3 years ago.

Numbnutts

Aug 7, 2018
Update is out. Changelog is nonexistent because of the horrendous development route this update took. I'll try and fix bugs as fast you report them so the game is at least enjoyable over the weekend, but there weren't enough changes from Bedlam to warrant heavy changes to the mod.

Welcome Back and Happy New Year
hopefully this one will be better

uploading Regalia Version atm, so soon™ ;)
done

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Tsugumi

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
how long you are following the game?
Whenever my first post in the main thread of the game is.

the "twine conversion" is in the works at least for 6 years,
I found out that things like these become irrelevant once your options go from "play" and "play more comfortably (for aesthetic/performance/whatever reasons)" to "play" and "not play". :rolleyes: RAGS simply does not work for me, Regalia conversion is the only reason I can play at all. Besides, even if
he isn't working to the twine conversion in good faith.
- no skin off my back, the end result does a grand total of nothing regarding my ability to just go do something else.;)

Numbnutts Now that I spent more than 0 seconds reading the small font line in OP (thanks a bunch, Frank N. Stein , for making me realize there is one:LOL:) , I have a question: would you be willing to chime in on this post of mine? Is that something you would be willing/able to address or take a look at or...something? Like, "maybe sometime in the future if I feel like it" or "just NOPE"?

Reactions: User1810

Cyrilion

Dec 4, 2019
While I can't weigh in the first inquiry(I have no interaction with the regalia version), the second is easy enough.
Lightweight only contains the bare minimum; with this update it contains the Patreon Selector, the Assignment Mod, and Dice Mod.

The twine version would save me hours upon hours of work every update. I could build a fucking script that would do 90% of the work installing it for me. It would be beauitful.

--

Just some quick testing on the Regalia version since this often comes up when im testing "Enslave Leader"

ran an outcast trait(centaur) male lago'mae
Trained as sissy, no ability to train as lesbian afterwards
biomanced into woman, still no option, but my character image did change to a centaur which is interesting.

Loaded back to first day
Underwent obedience training
Then biomanced female
Then underwent basic sissy training
No ability to further sissy training, or to start lesbian training.

Loaded back
Biomanced female
Underwent Obedience training and saw lesbian training
underwent advanced obedience training and it was gone

Loaded back
Obedience into lesbian into adv obedience into adv lesbian, no option for T3 lesbian

Restarted as basic options kitsune maid female.
lesbian appears and then is gone after advanced here as well
Same outcome for obedience to lesbian to obedience to lesbian, no T3 lesbian training.

I have no idea why it's always lesbian training thats bugged, but i'll check back in rags tomorrow and see if its bugged there as well if nobody else does

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
I found out that things like these become irrelevant once your options go from "play" and "play more comfortably (for aesthetic/performance/whatever reasons)" to "play" and "not play". :rolleyes: RAGS simply does not work for me, Regalia conversion is the only reason I can play at all. Besides, even if

- no skin off my back, the end result does a grand total of nothing regarding my ability to just go do something else.;)
people can set expectation, you know?
and if your expectation is to see a twine conversion in a timeframe of any capacity you will probably going very disappointed.
nothing more, nothing less.

Numbnutts

Aug 7, 2018
I have a question: would you be willing to chime in on this post of mine? Is that something you would be willing/able to address or take a look at or...something? Like, "maybe sometime in the future if I feel like it" or "just NOPE"?
you could try a different browser, i haven't found anything recent on their stack size limits but it would be a temporary solution anyway bc either the limit will be hit again or the memory is exhausted. it's a function calling a function calling a function etc until the limit is exceeded. from what i understand it's "almost always because of a recursive function with a base case that isn't being met". the regalia conversion is not a pretty thing it's very likely that the error is introduced that way. unfortunately it's not something i can fix, sorry.

Reactions: User1810

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Numbnutts Bummer. Thanks a bunch for the explanation. I went through Firefox, Chrome and Brave trying to avoid that error. To no avail.

Oh well - new game session it is, since that thing pops up almost every day now. Maybe even with actually using the cheating QoL thingies added by the LD mod, this time. :LOL:

UPD: and not 7 months into a playthrough, I lose access to configuring Nightly Activities and equipment/potions storage. Again. Apparently the [mostly] "borrowed" art is going to remain the best part of this "game". This is...tiring.

Last edited:

Cyrilion

Dec 4, 2019
Just some quick testing on the Regalia version since this often comes up when im testing "Enslave Leader"

ran an outcast trait(centaur) male lago'mae
Trained as sissy, no ability to train as lesbian afterwards
biomanced into woman, still no option, but my character image did change to a centaur which is interesting.

Loaded back to first day
Underwent obedience training
Then biomanced female
Then underwent basic sissy training
No ability to further sissy training, or to start lesbian training.

Loaded back
Biomanced female
Underwent Obedience training and saw lesbian training
underwent advanced obedience training and it was gone

Loaded back
Obedience into lesbian into adv obedience into adv lesbian, no option for T3 lesbian

Restarted as basic options kitsune maid female.
lesbian appears and then is gone after advanced here as well
Same outcome for obedience to lesbian to obedience to lesbian, no T3 lesbian training.

I have no idea why it's always lesbian training thats bugged, but i'll check back in rags tomorrow and see if its bugged there as well if nobody else does
Checked in rags, all the same bugs apply, also weirdly outcast lamia didn't swap portrait to lamia slaver in rags or regalia, but centaur did, idk if its just centaur, just rarer races, or what.
Either way Lesbian training is bugged confirmed.

Snakes

Jul 22, 2017
I'll get to work trying to figure out the issue. Lesbian training has been a problem before, which is wild, as it shares triggers with other events that aren't bonkered.
Also noticed that corruption randomly fires a random mind invasion event that seems new.

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes