• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py No Expectation [Ch.2] [Mr Georgie]

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

Corbin <3

Dec 14, 2023
Ah yes the first game where I think I might end up in the no girls route please make sure that stays available as that what I did on the current version because all the available girl options aren't my preferred choice lol

Last edited:

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
So, does Chapter 2 contain all of Chapter 1? Just curious cause there are separate links for Chapter 1 and Chapter 2 on the main page. And if it does contain Chapter 1, then the file size dropped significantly lol.

Either way, glad to see this updated. Can't wait to check out the new content. Thanks. ;)

EDIT: Yeah, Chapter 2 contains all of Chapter 1. Guess it was just compressed to reduce the file size.

Last edited:

snow123789456

Jun 2, 2020
According to the file sizes, the chapter 2 is 1/4 of the chapter 1??? As long as story is good, I do not mind.

Scooter_Tramp

Dec 23, 2022
Ah yes the first game where I think I might end up in the no girls route please make sure that stays available as that what I did on the current version because all the available girl options aren't my preferred choice lol
I agree, Celine dated Liam, why would I be interested in her? She becomes even less appealing when Liam tells you that he loved her... Story is trying to force me to be with her yet I just want to get on the next plane out of town...

Then I'm thrust with a stripper, seriously? Can't wait to take her home to Mom... (not)

Last edited:

Shooters

Dec 26, 2023
I agree, Celine dated Liam, why would I be interested in her? She becomes even less appealing when Liam tells you that he loved her... Story is trying to force me to be with her yet I just want to get on the next plane out of town...
Yeah basically your only choices are a former stripper or someone Liam loved. Would have been far better if Alice wasn't with Camilo and there was a path with her.

akinari2014

May 7, 2023

Then I'm thrust with a stripper, seriously? Can't wait to take her home to Mom... (not)
Yeah, that was harsh. Entire chapte 1 felt like dev hate this MC. When Alice told him that she is marrie and his so called best friend didnt told him about that in his place i would pack my bag and leave.

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
so his is a kinetic novel? by the comments the choices are from bad to worst so i dunno if i want to play this again,a dev who does this kind of thing without using the kinetic tag isnt trusthworthy with what else who can put or say and later dont ...just my 2 cents

Reactions: Krylo Zagato

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
so his is a kinetic novel? by the comments the choices are from bad to worst so i dunno if i want to play this again,a dev who does this kind of thing without using the kinetic tag isnt trusthworthy with what else who can put or say and later dont ...just my 2 cents
No, the game is not Kinetic since you can choose whether or not you want to have something with the characters, the issue is that if you reject any of the only 2 LIs you lose a lot of content, and if you reject both you have a game over. For example if you reject Celine in the first episode you lose a lot of the content and you don't have any sexual scenes, in episode 2 Celine is not present, Penny the stripper that Mc helped in episode 1 appears, this episode is about her (the mc goes on dates with her, stays at her house, helps her at work since she now works with the Mc in the same company) if you reject her you lose a lot of content (if you are on Celine's Path and you date Penny at one point you have an option where the Mc has phone sex with Celine, or has real sex with Penny) now, if neither of them interests you and you reject them both, don't even bother downloading the game, since there is no path for that and you end up in a game over.

Last edited:

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
Yeah, that was harsh. Entire chapte 1 felt like dev hate this MC. When Alice told him that she is marrie and his so called best friend didnt told him about that in his place i would pack my bag and leave.
I haven't played yet, but what I gather from the comments is:

Lian to MC: Sooo, about my sister that you had a crush..... I kinda forgot something important.... but heyyyyy, here is a girl that I used to fuck, I got someone better now so you can have her. If you don't like her, don't worry, here is a stripper free of charges.

Jokes aside, I absolutely loved Mr. Georgie's first game, the writing and love interests were amazing. However, judging from the comments I won't enjoy this one, unfortunately. Either way, good luck to the developer.

Last edited:

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
I have a question about the asshole friend who didn't tell his best friend, that his sister was getting married. Is there any repercussion if MC tells the sister when he first met her...that his best friend threw him under the bus...and didn't tell or invite him to it? :unsure:

Last edited:

JiraiyaThePervySage

Sep 30, 2018
I haven't played yet, but what I gather from the comments is:

Lian to MC: Sooo, about my sister that you had a crush..... I kinda forgot something important.... but heyyyyy, here is a girl that I used to fuck, I got someone better now so you can have her. If you don't like her, don't worry, here is a stripper free of charges.

Jokes aside, I absolutely loved Mr. Georgie's first game, the writing and love interests were amazing. However, judging from the comments, I won't enjoy this one, unfortunately. Either way, good luck to the developer.
Yeah I agree with you, personally I feel like this is a huge downgrade from his last game.

Krylo Zagato

May 23, 2019
I'm putting this on ignore after playing it.

Liam is a piece of shit for what he did. The MC is so pathetic for how he reacted to Liam's betrayal. I ignored Celine and Penny and got a game over. Why would I want asshole Liam's leftovers or a stripper as a LI?

The overview of the game talks about Liam's sister and then surprise she is married and not an option. "It's worth mentioning that you've always been in love with his sister, maybe this is your chance to do something about it... maybe. Nobody knows what could happen on just one weekend ¿Right? " What a lie. Turns out there's no chance to do something about.

The game is bad decision after bad decision. Good luck to the dev.

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes