• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py No Expectation [Ch.2] [Mr Georgie]

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

onknight

Feb 8, 2019
This is very well written. My compliments to the author I'm looking forward to the rest of the book
Here's my opinion so far although we had a great time with the female leader the first chapter. I'm thinking something special is going to happen with that stripper. if she gets a job as writer at the same company he works for . I think the distance is going to be too much for the other relationship. He'll end up with the stripper cause Long distance never works.

Last edited:

Blue5591

Apr 18, 2022
Pleasantly surprised. The initial conflict was dealt with in a way to show inner growth of the protagonist, while introducing another character to lessen the burden. The chemistry was there and nothing felt forced. It also ended at a point where I'm actually interested to see what's next. Dialogue felt awkward at points, but it wasn't too distracting.

onknight

Feb 8, 2019
no incest, no harem, no ntr, just weak tags, in short: weak game

A game doesn't need those things to be good just a decent plot and this has the start of a really good plot
Give the author a chance to get going before you say it's awful
I for one I'm not in the incest Harem games are fine but they don't necessarily need to be in this one

I think he's off to a fine start I'm sorry you disagree

THE KILLER 13

Sep 13, 2022
A game doesn't need those things to be good just a decent plot and this has the start of a really good plot
Give the author a chance to get going before you say it's awful
I for one I'm not in the incest Harem games are fine but they don't necessarily need to be in this one

I think he's off to a fine start I'm sorry you disagree
I wish him to move forward and be successful but I won't change my opinion. Even though the plot and gameplay are cool, these fetishes (tags) don't turn me on, but that's okay, everyone has their own opinion

ArhraCole

Apr 24, 2020
So, gave this game a chance.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank you for this game, and looking forward for more.
Yeah I had a very similar reaction to the end of the story for this chapter of the game, and other than a few phrasing issues and one or two instances of the wrong character talking during a scene (one point in the shower comes to mind) this was a very very good first chapter and I look forward to seeing how the rest of the story develops.

Mr Georgie

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2022
Quite promising start, though still not much content. I wish a good luck for developer and not to forget sounds during animated scenes (y);)
It's hard to find good-quality sounds. Most of them are awkward or just weird. I'm sorry if it's a turndown for you, but If I do this, I'll do it with the best quality I can.

Thanks for the good wishes, I hope you enjoy the next chapter.

Mr Georgie

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2022
Yeah I had a very similar reaction to the end of the story for this chapter of the game, and other than a few phrasing issues and one or two instances of the wrong character talking during a scene (one point in the shower comes to mind) this was a very very good first chapter and I look forward to seeing how the rest of the story develops.
Glad to read you enjoyed it! I'll check the instances you mention.

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
As I'm a very emotional guy (HSP for they that now), this was a real rollercoaster with my feelings. But in a good way, both the happy parts and sad parts made me feel a lot. :cool:(y)

I just love the humor also, just my kind of humor. :ROFLMAO:

Waiting for unstallment 2 then!

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes