• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py No Expectation [Ch.2] [Mr Georgie]

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
NoExpectation-Ch2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Famescua

Game Compressor
Donor
Aug 10, 2018
I really like this game. The mc shows growth and the girls are good looking. i know alot of people wanted Alice. I did too, but im okay with how it went. Once again it shows how the MC matures with the knowledge that she was never going to be his. Now alot of people say Celine was ruined by dating Liam. They went on 1 date that didn't work out. Liam wanted it but Celine didn't. Nothing physical happenedwith them, only Liams feelings. Now Penny is an ex strupper that from what i understand wasnt in the business because she wanted to. She literally got out after meeting the MC and didnt do really anything before. She pretty much said she never had sex with others and they alwayswanted their money back becauseshe sucked at lap dancing. Pretty much an innocent virgin in a bad spot. well that was all that I wanted to say, hope the dev continues because I really like the story. I'm just torn in choosing Celine or Penny. I like them both.

Reactions: MrBenny

Mr Georgie

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2022
No, the game is not Kinetic since you can choose whether or not you want to have something with the characters, the issue is that if you reject any of the only 2 LIs you lose a lot of content, and if you reject both you have a game over. For example if you reject Celine in the first episode you lose a lot of the content and you don't have any sexual scenes, in episode 2 Celine is not present, Penny the stripper that Mc helped in episode 1 appears, this episode is about her (the mc goes on dates with her, stays at her house, helps her at work since she now works with the Mc in the same company) if you reject her you lose a lot of content (if you are on Celine's Path and you date Penny at one point you have an option where the Mc has phone sex with Celine, or has real sex with Penny) now, if neither of them interests you and you reject them both, don't even bother downloading the game, since there is no path for that and you end up in a game over.
Well, I guess you didn't saw the secret ending.

Derpyshanks

Jul 14, 2021
Penny: "I know how to make apple and cinnamon flavored popcorn, I think you'll like it."

Me:

Me after rejecting Penny.

Mr.Georgie: Seriously...You again, MC?

Me:

Mr.Georgie: I can't believe it...You didn't like Penny either? Really, why?

Me: Why not? It's great to have choices no? :unsure:

Mr.Georgie: You're doing this to annoy me, right? You didn't pick any of the girls to find out if there's a hidden ending or something...Right?

Me: Surprisingly neither. Definitely don't need some hidden ending via rejecting all love interest. An ending like the one in Reunion was chef's kiss. :p

And now my watch has ended.
P.S. League of legends sucks.:p

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Mr Georgie

Lilzeddyy

May 11, 2023
this dev better be joking and plotting to add some hard core NTR in this i wanna see everyone cucked maybe even tears i wanna drink them.

• Haha
Reactions: ImariKurumi

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
You know between that hair and that hat, the Life Is Strange fangirl in me can't help but think she looks like a cross between Chloe and Steph. I like it.

screenshot0001.png

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Looks like the first real choice is in this chapter, which one to pick.

Anyways, thank you for this, and I will be looking forward for more!!!

Derpyshanks

Jul 14, 2021
I would like to know how/what led to my MC dying on my route. I definitely don't mind that he did, it's just the final image leaves it open for interpretation...

Was it the food he was eating? Did he choke on a pringle potato chip? Was it the soda? Maybe one of the love interest poisoned one of the drinks. :unsure:

Did he die playing League of legends for a week straight? :unsure:

Did he have a heart attack like that amateur prostitute's parent? :unsure:

Did he overdose on a hardcore drug? If so what was the drug? how much was used? :unsure:

Or maybe it was some other force entirely??? :D

Left it on a cliffhanger. 9/10 awesome plot. -1 for the time jump at the end. 1712233678487.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Mr Georgie

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
So second update, you have to choose between the only 2 love interests, already, and to make matters worse choosing one of them involves turning down a pretty big promotion.

Nope. I'm out.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Hmm... I think this was a weird spot to have to make the choice between Celine and Penny.

That's my thoughts at least lol. Still, was a cute update with the Penny content. Thanks. ;)

Reactions: MrBenny

TNT3

Sep 1, 2017
well done great story great writing for a change really enjoyed the 1st 2 episodes

Scheijian

Jun 30, 2023
Just played Chapter 1 and i loved every second.
Very wholesome , enjoyable. Had my laughs and my tears (at the end).
Now to Chap 2.
After reading here, that we have a romantic conflict and have to choose..
I'd rather not play it at the moment, as Ch. 1 has taken me to a beautiful place emotionally.

Probably at a later date, but I have to say that I hate these kinds of decisions.

Reactions: tmu500
4.60 star(s) 9 Votes