Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Another game where the "good" endings are portrayed as the bad endings and means endless losing/replaying over and over to make progress ^_^;; I think the game sounds interesting and it looks good...but I kinda wish devs would come up with a different recipe when they design these sort of games. The player shouldn't be punished for seeing the content they want by making it go against the win condition. I mean, unless the goal of course is to get people who hate femdom to play the game, then its a legit and good punishment/design choice, but I don't feel like that is the case here...

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
I don't see a lesbian tag, but the screenshots suggest it might be. Any info? Lesbian games are the only female protag games I'm into.

Jakalair

Jul 2, 2018
I have to say this was a real fun game. I was very sad to get to the point where it ended. This seems to have a unique blend of horror and whimsy that I appreciate!

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Another game where the "good" endings are portrayed as the bad endings and means endless losing/replaying over and over to make progress ^_^;; I think the game sounds interesting and it looks good...but I kinda wish devs would come up with a different recipe when they design these sort of games. The player shouldn't be punished for seeing the content they want by making it go against the win condition. I mean, unless the goal of course is to get people who hate femdom to play the game, then its a legit and good punishment/design choice, but I don't feel like that is the case here...
So, the players that want masochistic content getting rooked by a masochistic bad ending isn't the type of punishment they want and/or deserve??? The irony of your comment weighs heavy.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
So, the players that want masochistic content getting rooked by a masochistic bad ending isn't the type of punishment they want and/or deserve??? The irony of your comment weighs heavy.
More like your reading comprehension is lacking. I'll try to simplify it:
1) player wants to see masochistic content
2) player has to lose the game to see that content
3) that means the player has to lose at every point to make progress, thus punishing them by making them have to redo/replay content over and over.

If your audience is the masochistic players, having to fail the win condition to see the desired content is bad design. This has nothing to do with a masochist wanting to be punished and playing a game that makes it harder on them. That's not how things work, and by general principle is the wrong approach to game design. I hope I made it easier to get. It's not about irony of making things difficult, its about core design concepts. Certainly someone probably gets a kick of having to play sections over and over to see the desired outcomes, but that isn't a proper standard.

4.60 star(s) 25 Votes