Comics Collection NLT Media Collection [2021-10-19] [NLT Media]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
is there an order i should be reading these? i first found the comic that takes place in the spa with one of the milfs pregnant, but it feels like there is a prequel and a lot of the milfs seem to be the same in other comics. i haven't played it yet, but the pregnant milf looks to be from the game visiting aunt sara. so i need to know if they tie into each other so i can start it proper.

is there a release order to these or numbers?

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
thanks man, i downloaded it from the frontpage of this thread and they weren't numbered like yours. now i can re-order them.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I wish NLT would have finished A Sunday Schooling with a few more panels. Yeah, the last panels we saw had the 'money shots', but I was hoping for some witty closing dialogue, not an abrupt end...

Plus, it might have been fun to see Synthia engaging in some DP action, if NLT had any desire to stretch out the story further!

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
I wish NLT would have finished A Sunday Schooling with a few more panels. Yeah, the last panels we saw had the 'money shots', but I was hoping for some witty closing dialogue, not an abrupt end...

Plus, it might have been fun to see Synthia engaging in some DP action, if NLT had any desire to stretch out the story further!
Didn't he have to cut it early because of patreon crackdown, or am I thinking of someone else?

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Didn't he have to cut it early because of patreon crackdown, or am I thinking of someone else?
Well he didn't have to (he could have completed it, but not shared the final renders via Patreon), but since it was no longer part of his 'paying gig', I'm guessing that he lost interest.

Renderotica could be used an alternate channel, where he would be able to release the 'full story'. His donors would probably still support him on Patreon, and he could still get a smaller revenue stream from Renderotica. There's a fair number of artists that sell these sort of comics on Renderotica.

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Well he didn't have to (he could have completed it, but not shared the final renders via Patreon), but since it was no longer part of his 'paying gig', I'm guessing that he lost interest.

Renderotica could be used an alternate channel, where he would be able to release the 'full story'. His donors would probably still support him on Patreon, and he could still get a smaller revenue stream from Renderotica. There's a fair number of artists that sell these sort of comics on Renderotica.
Thats true.

Idk, but I agree with you that he lost interest, but I felt that for his last few comics. He seem to be more interested in his games now. Which I can't blame him, thats where the money is.

Killer uT

Jun 19, 2018
Someone mentioned a MEGA folder that has all the Pinup's. I went through the thread, but could not find a link. Could someone post a link?

Thanks.

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
I love how NLT has his shared universe with the comics.
Now after finishing the 1st version of the game, I feel like reading the comics all over again!

Reactions: mrdolo
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes