• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Comics Collection NLT Media Collection [2021-10-19] [NLT Media]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

flipperwhipper

Jul 30, 2017
Here is from NLT's Patreon:

"And I'm back!

Had to make a few changes the last couple days to my page. You may notice all the old comics and games are missing. I am being forced to modify my old content in order for it to be available on Patreon.

I've kinda already started contingency builds of the old games so they should be back relatively soon. The comics are a bit tougher as they really can't be edited (I've tried, it doesn't work).

Going forward the comics (and games) will have some slightly adjusted content to make sure I make the credit card gods happy.

For now I am only advertising my new game 'Lust Epidemic' until I can get some of the old content back.

Pinup week is still fine and everything will continue as expected there with the first of 7 pinups coming this Sunday.

Some of you may be aware that I am trying to make my own site. I've been battling the credit card gods and losing lately, although I know for sure there is a way to do it, but I'm trying to avoid the processors that take 20% (versus Patreon's 5%).

To conclude, everyone enjoy Pinup week next week. The games will be restored shortly after that, and of course Lust Epidemic remains my top priority and I am looking forward to getting builds of the game ready to for you all to play. Any other unfinished content will be wrapped up in a way that doesn't anger the credit card gods.

Thank you everyone for your support!"

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
guys please name the pictures in the order they are aka 00 to 70
in post
are they in wrong order and 1 of them are called 92734_Sunday-Schooling-079.jpg

flipperwhipper

Jul 30, 2017
I hope NLT figures out a way around Patreon. I believe editing content to make Patreon happy will end up losing him subscribers

Glew

Jul 1, 2017
guys please name the pictures in the order they are aka 00 to 70
in post
are they in wrong order and 1 of them are called 92734_Sunday-Schooling-079.jpg
Wtf give the picture the number when you download it. Get something for free and get upset.

I hope it works with his own side and he stays true to it and does not lose the lust like some others thanks to the stupid incest policy of Patreon. You can see it on Y3DF and Milftoon that they have on the theme of incest free hand by their own side. I press the thumb because the theme incest NLT is among the top three with me.

Reactions: kiteares

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I think he's just naming them with the cover as page 1 whereas the others weren't. I haven't read it yet though, does it feel like there's a gap in the story?
I just checked a few other places. Yeah this might be a 'source collection started at page 1 instead of 0' issue. Was hoping there was something in between though/more quality dad time before he let loose...

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes