RPGM Completed WIP Niramare Quest [RJ01132085] [v1.18] [Sexecute]

Ktxondo

Oct 26, 2017
I kinda solved the problem. Downloaded uncompressed jp version and copied my saves there. Then went to the boss location. In, then left the room with boss, then returned and boss spawned. Killed them both in jp version, saved, moved that save file back to the translated game.
It seems that translation breaks many things like pictures for teleportation menu and resource respawn (on jp all resources were respawning along with the boss.)
This mothod works, just tried and did it, then moved back to my translated game and everything is fine, Here i adjust the save if someone need it, load it and go to make antidote;)

Ktxondo

Oct 26, 2017
Just to give a brief update, the translation is 50% complete. I'm still not far enough to know when I'll be done, but it'll be at least another month.
Lol, i did it today in around 3-4 hours, text needs some corrections but mtl is more than enough for this game, since the game does not have interesting dialogues, + if you translate the scripts probably will get error, i tried to do it fast, then left it untranslated, so basically all the game is translated apart of quest description, which is not necessary since quests are marked on the map, and enemy bosses are easy to find too.

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
Just to give a brief update, the translation is 60% complete. Also, the developer mentioned in a Cien post that they are working on getting a translation done for English, Chinese, and Korean, but since I've already translated some of the images and am already over halfway done, at this point I still plan to finish it.

F4S1

Aug 29, 2019
Just to give a brief update, the translation is 60% complete. Also, the developer mentioned in a Cien post that they are working on getting a translation done for English, Chinese, and Korean, but since I've already translated some of the images and am already over halfway done, at this point I still plan to finish it.
thx for hard work!

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
can i ask will this be mtl or translated by actual people because mtl or ai translation can be really bad
This guy does edited MTL so we just gotta wait and see, most the translations the jp devs are doing are pretty much AI and pretty bad so if it comes to worst we've gotta choose between an AI translation by the dev or an edited MTL by a random person.

But then again this game sold pretty well, maybe the dev hires a competent translation team it's actually pretty good, then I'll just use the official patch.

Reactions: F4S1

powkiwqo

Sep 23, 2022
This guy does edited MTL so we just gotta wait and see, most the translations the jp devs are doing are pretty much AI and pretty bad so if it comes to worst we've gotta choose between an AI translation by the dev or an edited MTL by a random person.

But then again this game sold pretty well, maybe the dev hires a competent translation team it's actually pretty good, then I'll just use the official patch.
well we will see until its finish translation

Reactions: F4S1 and Mistervd