C'thun

Jul 9, 2017
Hi, I'm having the same issue and I tried with Bandizip to unzip in Japanese but the error came again. It seems like the file has regular Japanese name but when it runs it was called by random characters. Do you know any tools that can run .exe files in Japanese?
I used 7zip and it was okay.

If i'm understanding .exe part correctly, it's "applocale" or "locale emulator" that you need. Once i changed windows setting to make some japanese stuff work and it actually helped. It's called "language for non-unicode" or something in that vein. Set it to japanese and the game that didn't work even with applocale for me launched correctly. It may fuck your PC a little bit though so i advice to make restore save.

clin9270

Apr 17, 2018
Hey! I had the same problem. I could make it work by copying/ extracting the game to a different location on my disk. Try to put it into a "simple" location like D:\something\ It worked for me. Sorry, if my english is hard to understand, or this doesnt work for you, I just wanted to share the solution that helped me.
thank you for the solution but it still doesnt work
upload_2018-8-13_14-2-0.png

H mmmmmmmm

Aug 1, 2018
so how heavy is the game with the ntr? if its just with the monsters then thats fine, but if its getting raped by humans all the time thats another story

H mmmmmmmm

Aug 1, 2018
I hope the male gets netorare'd
well with having to screw everything its probably expected, but i'd rather not. jealousy is a huge turn off. what little I understand about cuckolds just doesn't seem agreeable to me.
if anything's going to fuck to my waifu it should be me

WanderingKnight

May 1, 2017
hi guys,

i am missing 2 H-scenes. One of them is the mine 5 times wearing hunter outfit on farm and the other is the wearing cowgirl outfit at night and talk to the man that slapped your ass. Both scenes won't trigger no matter what outfit i am wearing (the suggested one in the hint or any other). would appreciate it if someone could help me out with this.

Reactions: Taz1800

donuthot

Mar 1, 2018
The game works however when i open it a constant screeching static noise can be heard. does anyone know how to fix this?

sora21345

Oct 28, 2017
hi guys,

i am missing 2 H-scenes. One of them is the mine 5 times wearing hunter outfit on farm and the other is the wearing cowgirl outfit at night and talk to the man that slapped your ass. Both scenes won't trigger no matter what outfit i am wearing (the suggested one in the hint or any other). would appreciate it if someone could help me out with this.
i got the man to slap the girl ass wearing the bunny girl clothes

WanderingKnight

May 1, 2017
i got the man to slap the girl ass wearing the bunny girl clothes
yeah i got that too, but in the book in your room there is a cg gallery with some hints on how to get the missing ??????? scenes. the last scene is asking for going out at night wearing cowgirl outfit and asking the man. And this triggers nothing

sora21345

Oct 28, 2017
yeah i got that too, but in the book in your room there is a cg gallery with some hints on how to get the missing ??????? scenes. the last scene is asking for going out at night wearing cowgirl outfit and asking the man. And this triggers nothing
wat version of the cow girl costume are u wearing

WanderingKnight

May 1, 2017
wat version of the cow girl costume are u wearing
i tried both the regular and the upgraded version of it. in fact i tried every possible costume in either the costume slot or in the actual equip slot i even tried it with nothing equipped at all and still didn't work.

rs110

Jul 19, 2018
any game more like this? What I love from this game was the battle system of it. So something similar to the battle system of this game? Thanks

greatqtk

May 18, 2017

If i'm understanding .exe part correctly, it's "applocale" or "locale emulator" that you need. Once i changed windows setting to make some japanese stuff work and it actually helped. It's called "language for non-unicode" or something in that vein. Set it to japanese and the game that didn't work even with applocale for me launched correctly. It may fuck your PC a little bit though so i advice to make restore save.
Thank you! I used locale emulator and problem solved.

Aug 10, 2018

tks it worked for me

StarrLord

May 29, 2017
I havn't played Monster Hunter in 8 years, glad to be back playing with one hand. I really like how the npc's clothes, the building/town setup/npcs themselves/the quest acception screen with the red stamp/blue box of bonus gear at the start of a hunt are just great homages to Monster Hunter. Really enjoy the farm part *nostalgia*

Jun 20, 2017
My strat to break this game:

If you're just starting the game: Don't put any points into DEF, it's useless. Put around 30-40 points(around 15 levels) into AGL, which will make you strike 3 times in each attack for 70% of time. Buy only the double-swords in which will raise your AGL, raising your 3 strikes frequency to more than 90% until the endgame. After that place all the subsequent points in LUK. Don't put in ATK because it's a stat that will increase naturally as you get new weapons. LUK is never increased naturally so it takes priority. With high LUK you'll get criticals all the time. Be sure to get High Sensitivity[A], but most importantly, get Sensuality[A]. Sensuality increases your damage the lower HP you have.

The first level will be hard, so if you need DEF just grab an accessory but by the second level you'll be thrashing any enemy or boss. I defeated the final boss in 1 or 2 turns. If my HP gets just 25 points in damage, each of my strikes deals around 1,300, meaning around 4,000 per turn. Grab that accessory that has a 25% of inflicting paralysis with each strike and you're pretty much invincible.

Don't forget to use Cheat Engine with Speedhack if you think grinding is taking too long.

There's another way of breaking this game, which only requires 3 Skills:

- Erotic Swing
- Continuous Climax [A]
- Fast Climax[A]

By having those you can continuously use Erotic Swing and be invulnerable for the rest of the fight after you orgasm the first time.

Continuous Climax[A] gives you 3 turn of invulnerability while Fast Climax[A] makes you regain control with no turn penalty, that means you can immediately use Erotic Swing again, then one turn will be used for the monsters to attack you(but it won't damage you) and the next turn will be open for you use another Erotic Swing thus cumming again and looping infinitely...

NC_Blitz

Apr 29, 2018
Guys! Quick question how do i get the scene where you have to mine 5 times in the farm cause mine showing a hint and its untranslated. Plss help.

4.30 star(s) 42 Votes