a1818awe

Apr 26, 2020
This game is now available on Mangagamer. Does anyone who can share the mosaic-free patch from Mangagamer? Thanks a lot.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
I don't see a patch, and the MG release has been mentioned multiple times.
I don't think MG (((or any of the others? not sure))) does uncen patches, though someone *do* correct me if I'm wrong.
So until someone shares the uncen version (from whichever platform - I reckon they are the same), no uncen.

a1818awe

Apr 26, 2020
I don't think MG (((or any of the others? not sure))) does uncen patches, though someone *do* correct me if I'm wrong.
So until someone shares the uncen version (from whichever platform - I reckon they are the same), no uncen.
Almost all the games from qureate have mosaic-free version on MG, so I guess it should be the same this time.

Last edited:

nazim10

Aug 17, 2017
It's sited clearly on both Mangagamer and Fakku that the game is uncensored

Blaze480

Jan 23, 2022
The patch should just be the NinNinDays2.pfs.040 file from the Manga gamer version of the game. But probably just easier if someone uploads the full game with all files.

Blaze480

Jan 23, 2022

Uncensored CG is here.
Can someone use this to make NinNinDays2.pfs.040?
Don't think that will work well. The video files in that upload have been converted from original ogv format found in the game to gif format, and the quality is worse than it should be. So if you converted that upload and ported to the game the video files would look pretty pixilated.

Darkdeads

May 1, 2020
2022-03-02 :D
v1.0.0H Uncen Ver.
DOWNLOAD

OR

ef24tas

Aug 16, 2018
Just run the .bat installer and it will install automatically.
I don't trust it. Why to pack game so weirdly when you can just archive unpacked version, like in OP.

Also why even .bat has that line? "ping -n 6 127.0.0.1 >nul" How local IP even related to game install?

Darkdeads

May 1, 2020
I don't trust it. Why to pack game so weirdly when you can just archive unpacked version, like in OP.

Also why even .bat has that line? "ping -n 6 127.0.0.1 >nul" How local IP even related to game install?
I used as a compression tool, the Ping just to wait a bit then delete BAT.
You can use to view BAT and have fun. :)

Download/Buy ;)
Use the compression tool to repackage o_O
Limited network and HDD :(
Share content to intelnet (y)
Sometimes I agonize over these questions :unsure:

Last edited:

BlackCobalt

Dec 21, 2019
I downloaded the game from the OP and got the R18 patch from qureate's website but it seems like the scenes still show censored genitalia for some reason... is this supposed to happen or is there something else to be done aside from just copy-pasting the file to the game's folder?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT:
On second thought... does qureate's R18 patch actually uncensor them?

BlackCobalt

Dec 21, 2019
No, actually. That patch is for restoring the H content for the all-age steam version.
Ah I see. I was starting to go nuts wondering why it was still censored since I didn't quite catch that 'R18' patch ≠ uncensored patch :FacePalm:... thanks for the clarification.