くもり空

Feb 11, 2018
So can we ntr the last game's mc or she just being a npc in this game :unsure:
How I wish we could NTR the first game's MC. Dude acts like a complete sissy in front of an attractive and willing girl, and this game's MC is probably written the same way.

Desuro

Sep 6, 2016
I'm noticing something weird. I've gone through every option, but there's 1 memory that's missing.
Guess its the harem one I got it by doing these choices (after finishing both girls endings dunno if thats the reason so just a heads up) :
1. Buy bento for them
2. Go to the Chinese restaurant
3. The witch costume
4. Walk around to pass time
5. Choose Kikyo to care for you
6. Youre not thinking of revenge, right ?
Hope this help :)

NONONONOnotyouagain

Apr 8, 2018
Guess its the harem one I got it by doing these choices (after finishing both girls endings dunno if thats the reason so just a heads up) :
1. Buy bento for them
2. Go to the Chinese restaurant
3. The witch costume
4. Walk around to pass time
5. Choose Kikyo to care for you
6. Youre not thinking of revenge, right ?
Hope this help :)
Got it, thanks!

JS94691

May 30, 2020
I was thinking of redownloading the first game and downloading this one. But the censorship bothers me so I will wait for an uncensored version.

Last edited:

michylawhty

Sep 8, 2020
So it's an *unrelated* sequel being new mc and new girls. But what does the old girl have to do with the story?
All of qureate's games that have "-Days" in the title share the same universe and start in the same location, and follow the formula of different MC and different girls, though there are direct references to the previous girls in the later works. Fantasy Tavern Sextet are a trilogy within the same universe and actually has the female protag from KukkoroDays as a supporting character, but otherwise, the girls from the previous games are only mentioned/referenced at most.