Oct 26, 2017
Wow. Getting a reminder to finally finish Binary Domain was not what I expected to find when I entered this thread, but I'll definitely take it.

Sucks to see that this is not the kind of tiddy ninja game I am looking for though.
You seriously didn't finish Binary Domain? You got to finish this 'game' and then go finish BD with max trust on No mercy mode. as a punishment.
1708764826845.png

Oct 31, 2017
You seriously didn't finish Binary Domain? You got to finish this 'game' and then go finish BD with max trust on No mercy mode. as a punishment.
View attachment 3381597
Odd, I was fairly certain I had put "at least I'll be leaving the thread with a fun game to play now" in my previous post, but yeah, currently downloading BD as we speak as I ain't bothering with this one. That, and I clearly have become lax in my proofreading ability.

In my defense though, I now remember that my willingness to finish the game lost out to me trying to keep my PC from catching fire, before it got lost in my backlog. But that was 2 PCs ago, so I think I can manage to play it without fireworks now.

Reactions: randomname2243
Oct 26, 2017
Odd, I was fairly certain I had put "at least I'll be leaving the thread with a fun game to play now" in my previous post, but yeah, currently downloading BD as we speak as I ain't bothering with this one. That, and I clearly have become lax in my proofreading ability.

In my defense though, I now remember that my willingness to finish the game lost out to me trying to keep my PC from catching fire, before it got lost in my backlog. But that was 2 PCs ago, so I think I can manage to play it without fireworks now.
Good man, despite everything, we both learnt something good out of 2 replies

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
The title on DLSite is literally called "Cuckold the Ninja," so how central is the cuckolding theme?

Need_Permissions

Apr 26, 2020
The ending said that there was a game after this am I miss something on their page?
The NPC is informing the player that they have 2 related doujin circles that do other types of games and telling you that the ninja's that show up in the ending have their own game/story.

The title on DLSite is literally called "Cuckold the Ninja," so how central is the cuckolding theme?
Given how thin this game is, it doesn't feel that central, but all the sex scenes are of the protag are her getting raped so despite the lack of dialog or setup it is very central to the game play loop.

Theos57

Mar 6, 2019
I expected this to be at least an enjoyable game, turned out that it was a big disappointment.
At least it was fast to finished it.
Damn, game with kunoichi/ninja, i like them very much when they are good, this is such a waste.

1.50 star(s) 4 Votes