CaoCao1

Mar 23, 2022
You people missing the important things: This seem to be uncensored.
Perhaps Kagura will finally get a worthy competition. :unsure::coffee:

Hm, would love to see what this 'Saikey Studios' can do translation-wise, but not if the game is like 10 mins long.
Most games they have currently are quite bad, or short , so if they took on big project it could be pretty good, they did consider nanaha which is a long and great ntr game but that was commissioned from what i have heard xD

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
Played till the somewhere in Chapter 2 and... is this just a VN without being able to save whenever you want?
Usualy with RPGM games you can save when you can walk around with your protoganist. but during scenes and conversations it doesn't allow, not sure how this game is but that what it is with other rpgm games.

Dec 9, 2018
Usualy with RPGM games you can save when you can walk around with your protoganist. but during scenes and conversations it doesn't allow, not sure how this game is but that what it is with other rpgm games.
If a RPGM game does not give me the option to move on my own after 3 "fights" and reaching some point in Chapter 2, I will assume that it will be like that for the rest of the game.

BBC King

May 8, 2021
I wish you guys stop labeling [Female Protagonist] games as NTR. If its a female protagonist the game is cheating not NTR.

NTR is only from the point of view of the male.

Supreme_Evil

⸸ БѢСЪ ⸸
Uploader
Oct 16, 2020
I wish you guys stop labeling [Female Protagonist] games as NTR. If its a female protagonist the game is cheating not NTR.

NTR is only from the point of view of the male.
Developer on or reviewers there?

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
Overall not a bad demo game, pretty short, also pretty easy to avoid NTR, just use struggle twice and Move with regain sense once and repeat over and over Oh well it was fun while it lasted.

BBC King

May 8, 2021
Developer on or reviewers there?
I mean in general, if you are playing as the girl and getting fucked by people that isnt NTR. NTR or netorare to be exact, has to come from the point of view of the person being cheated on, otherwise there is no connection.

If I am playing as some slut having sex with everyone, thats just me being a cheating slut.

Supreme_Evil

⸸ БѢСЪ ⸸
Uploader
Oct 16, 2020
I mean in general, if you are playing as the girl and getting fucked by people that isnt NTR. NTR or netorare to be exact, has to come from the point of view of the person being cheated on, otherwise there is no connection.

If I am playing as some slut having sex with everyone, thats just me being a cheating slut.
Fair enough.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Kotobiki

m4kro

Formerly 'm5kro'
Feb 7, 2020
Linux and Mac/OSX Ports (Final):

PlatformPixeldrain MirrorGofile Mirror (1 week)
Linux
Mac/OSX x64 (intel)
Mac/OSX arm64 (apple silicon)

Last edited:
Reactions: Fact Shira

BBC King

May 8, 2021
I'm not talking about ntr tag in general. I'm talking about tag in this thread.
Ultimately it doesnt matter, NTR enjoyers will be able to identify what type of game this is once they see no [Male Protagonist] or [Multiple Protagonist] tags.

It's a trivial matter but its been going on for so long, its become a bad habit for people.

1.50 star(s) 4 Votes