DemonXros

Apr 17, 2021
I love this game and how is growing, also, nice footjob scenes and dialogs as a lover of footjobs i can relate on that! love you dev <3 also the best scene of this update is obviusly the blowjob glory hole no???? i think everyone agree on that ?)

Reactions: Spicy Pumpkin

Spicy Pumpkin

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2021
When will the next part be uploaded here?
Thanks for your interest :) If you mean Night 3, then I'm not completely sure, I could release it here the same time as I complete the full game (which is estimated to be end of December), but I haven't decided yet. If you mean Night 2, then it has just been added to the free demo.

Spicy Pumpkin

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2021
I love this game and how is growing, also, nice footjob scenes and dialogs as a lover of footjobs i can relate on that! love you dev <3 also the best scene of this update is obviusly the blowjob glory hole no???? i think everyone agree on that ?)
Thanks for your kind words :) I like the glory hole bj as well, glad you liked it.

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
I've played the entire game but i'm missing one scene in the gallery. Bottom right on the first page. Next to "vent" and below "fireplace"
How do i get it?

Spicy Pumpkin

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2021
I've played the entire game but i'm missing one scene in the gallery. Bottom right on the first page. Next to "vent" and below "fireplace"
How do i get it?
Hi there, thanks for playing :) This scene is Claire's hj right after beating Night 1 and should unlock automatically (unless there's a bug, then I need to fix it). Depending on your game's version, that scene could also be the trainer's fj scene, unlockable in the gym (unless I remember it incorrectly). Are you a returning player? Because Claire's hj scene was originally missing from the gallery, and I only remembered to add it along with the Night 3 update, so if you're starting from an older save you might skip over it.

Spicy Pumpkin

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2021
How to reset mouse cursor?
Its not visible in full screen
Thanks for the bug report :) Hmm, it appears that only some players have this issue. I'm not 100% sure, but I think the solution is for me to return the custom cursor to the default one (I really like the custom cursor, but I could be the only one TAT). Let me know if this issue is severe/persistent for you, and I'll try fixing it along with the next update.

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Hi there, thanks for playing :) This scene is Claire's hj right after beating Night 1 and should unlock automatically (unless there's a bug, then I need to fix it). Depending on your game's version, that scene could also be the trainer's fj scene, unlockable in the gym (unless I remember it incorrectly). Are you a returning player? Because Claire's hj scene was originally missing from the gallery, and I only remembered to add it along with the Night 3 update, so if you're starting from an older save you might skip over it.
Thanks for answering. Yes i started from an older save so that's why it's missing for me. No worries i have a save on thats cene so it's fine. ;) keep up the good work.

Spicy Pumpkin

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2021
I can't be the only one who struggles with this. View attachment 2970853
Apologies for this issue still bothering you :( I haven't thought of a good solution yet. I've tried solutions like adding a half-transparent text-box, but it introduces new issues like blocking things I want to show, and also messes up the Android port (still learning about that, it could just be my problem).

Reactions: qwerqwer1Q

DBG1

Jan 17, 2020
Just started playing this, I can tell that this is a game made by passionate developer. I'm happy to find this and I will settle until fifth nights.

However, one of the biggest problems I had with this was responsive or Frame per second. It's too slow for me to make my actions smoother like using lights, checking vents, bonking, adding fireplace and getting power. I'm on 100 seconds in game but I spent 3 minutes playing it because that how's slow the time is in game. I hope this can be improved because this can help everyone that have similar problems. perhaps in future games, maybe try to explore different engines instead of Ren'Py for big games like this that need quick response. Ren'Py is fine for reading and clicking choices like Horror Mansion (Love that game as well)

I'm not saying that you should change engine for this game because that will take a while to learn, develop the game in new engine and retest it. Just consider it for future games at least. (It's how you can have more options when making new games)

I hope this doesn't come off as negative feedback because I want this game to succeed as much as you do. I generally like 5 nights games and I hope Spicy Pumpkin can stick around to finish this game to their imagination.

Night 2 is quite hard, too many ghosts with my poor FPS, when I try to click close door, I still get attacked by blue ghost for example.

Ask me about my response time issue and I will answer as best as I can.

Last edited:

Spicy Pumpkin

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2021
Just started playing this, I can tell that this is a game made by passionate developer. I'm happy to find this and I will settle until fifth nights.

However, one of the biggest problems I had with this was responsive or Frame per second. It's too slow for me to make my actions smoother like using lights, checking vents, bonking, adding fireplace and getting power. I'm on 100 seconds in game but I spent 3 minutes playing it because that how's slow the time is in game. I hope this can be improved because this can help everyone that have similar problems. perhaps in future games, maybe try to explore different engines instead of Ren'Py for big games like this that need quick response. Ren'Py is fine for reading and clicking choices like Horror Mansion (Love that game as well)

I'm not saying that you should change engine for this game because that will take a while to learn, develop the game in new engine and retest it. Just consider it for future games at least. (It's how you can have more options when making new games)

I hope this doesn't come off as negative feedback because I want this game to succeed as much as you do. I generally like 5 nights games and I hope Spicy Pumpkin can stick around to finish this game to their imagination.

Night 2 is quite hard, too many ghosts with my poor FPS, when I try to click close door, I still get attacked by blue ghost for example.

Ask me about my response time issue and I will answer as best as I can.
Thanks a lot for your kind words, it means a lot coming from someone who's also played Horror Mansion :)
The response time issue you brought up is very real, and I'm grateful for your understanding. I've tried many different ways to improve it, but as you've pointed out it might just come down to engine limitations :(

Reactions: DBG1

Spicy Pumpkin

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2021
What have devs got against some mouth-to-nipple action?!

Give us at least one bit of tit sucking please!
You're right, there needs to be at least some nipple sucking. No worries, this will be added to the very first new scene in the next update.

DBG1

Jan 17, 2020
Thanks a lot for your kind words, it means a lot coming from someone who's also played Horror Mansion :)
The response time issue you brought up is very real, and I'm grateful for your understanding. I've tried many different ways to improve it, but as you've pointed out it might just come down to engine limitations :(

All good dude, as long you are aware of what you can do, it's better than not knowing a single thing about it.
Thanks for your respond and yep, congrats on finishing Horror Mansion!

Good luck on finding solution to issue I'm having and others, this is kind of a big thing since I don't know if you continue to add more ghosts that will make game even slower and harder for players to progress this game.

Regardless, I'm looking forward to your work on this game! (take break when you can)

• Red Heart

Devastator325

Jul 26, 2018
Never played a FNAF style game before, and tried to play on normal. I have no idea what's going on and just keep dying randomly, I could get bonking the desk ghost and checking the vent down, but the main ghost girl seemed very buggy. I would fail the QTE to get essence from her outside the door (the inputs are super laggy), it would say she has left for now, and then she attacks me a few seconds later. The fireplace also seems to be on a really strict timer. I get that it's an engine problem... but the inconsistent QTEs really brings it down, since I cant consistently manage my own resources

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes