Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
For info, new (and probably last) game of the serie has just been announced by Guilty (JP version) for X-mas.
I presume it's the last one, since they announced at the same time a pack (for 2024) with all the already released game of the serie plus the new announced one...

Marcc0

Jul 17, 2018
Those girls never learn, speaking of the sequel of this game got animated adaption.

Animation quality is just not the same though.
it's worse than hentai from years ago

kisaragi-

Jun 7, 2019
Just wondering if this has the Low Quality version to it, the animation always lags on my old computer, has anyone posted it yet by any chance? Anywhere?

Last edited:

takat159

Mar 22, 2023
I still have issue with no sound warning from 3 Nightmare versions. Please help !!!

I did asked this issue in Nightmare x Sisters thread but still no clue how to fix it
https://f95zone.to/threads/nightmar...f-lust-hell-final-guilty.137726/post-11155309

Iam using Dell Laptop vostro 5568, win10 64bit. I tried reinstall audio drive but it still the same. Some friends of mine in Vietnamese discord said that MangaGamer version does not support laptop, or laptop audio drive type dont match the VN's need. 1.PNG

kisaragi-

Jun 7, 2019
I still have issue with no sound warning from 3 Nightmare versions. Please help !!!

I did asked this issue in Nightmare x Sisters thread but still no clue how to fix it
https://f95zone.to/threads/nightmar...f-lust-hell-final-guilty.137726/post-11155309

Iam using Dell Laptop vostro 5568, win10 64bit. I tried reinstall audio drive but it still the same. Some friends of mine in Vietnamese discord said that MangaGamer version does not support laptop, or laptop audio drive type dont match the VN's need. View attachment 3057258
I did have an Issue with audio on my games as well, it didn't show this message tho, they all simply got muted.

To fix it I just went to the audio configs on w10, opened the Troubleshooter and applied the fixes in there, be it either the other audio output or the speakers, also whenever you start your game a window pops up, and you can change the audio output for your game directly in there, that also helps me whenever the game gets muted.

But in the last case, make sure your DirectX is updated as well, this series requires the 9.0 version to run it after all.

Last edited:

takat159

Mar 22, 2023
I did have an Issue with audio on my games as well, it didn't show this message tho, they all simply got muted.

To fix it I just went to the audio configs on w10, opened the Troubleshooter and applied the fixes in there, be it either the other audio output or the speakers, also whenever you start your game a window pops up, and you can change the audio output for your game directly in there, that also helps me whenever the game gets muted.

But in the last case, make sure your DirectX is updated as well, this series requires the 9.0 version to run it after all.
I have already tried open troubleshooter but nothing happen. My directX is 12.0 version also. And a window do pops up when i start the game, but there is no choice audio output to choose
1.PNG

bbbb420

Feb 27, 2023
whats with uploadhaven trying to get you to download viruses...stop using that trash please

bbbb420

Feb 27, 2023
Those girls never learn, speaking of the sequel of this game got animated adaption.

Animation quality is just not the same though.
that animation doesn't even come close to comparing to this game

kisaragi-

Jun 7, 2019
anyway to turn off the animation and just have the CG as static images ? These moving CGs are just garbage.
you need to download the japanese version for that.
But that version is pretty bad, on top of being censored, it only has like, 2 or 3 CG alts for each scene, I really can't understand why they chose to make it like that...

• Sad
Reactions: notBatman747

razor2

Mar 15, 2019
Has anyone gotten a problem where the game only plays through their speakers and not their headphones? I've tried going into a lot of settings menus but it doesn't seem related to windows.

Edit: nm, problem solved, it was related to windows after all.

Last edited:

bbbb420

Feb 27, 2023
For info, new (and probably last) game of the serie has just been announced by Guilty (JP version) for X-mas.
I presume it's the last one, since they announced at the same time a pack (for 2024) with all the already released game of the serie plus the new announced one...
there was 6 games i believe i saw on the mangagamer website i know for a fact there is 2 more after this one.

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
there was 6 games i believe i saw on the mangagamer website i know for a fact there is 2 more after this one.
So far, Guilty just announced the 6th game "Nightmare x Maverick" and a bundle of the 5 first games.
And mangagamer as so far released 3 translated work of the serie (the 3 first in chronological order of course).

The bread

Oct 14, 2020
I'm surprised the 6th game has completely new characters. Either Setsuna and Yuka learned pattern recognition or one of the later game's bad end is the canon route.

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes