JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
So far cool story,but I do wonder how the corruption will work. Does Rei get tempted by the dark side by losing battles?. Is it more that Rei becomes more slutty rather than slowly joining the dark side?. Regardless I am enjoying the story but I am a sucker for some Good corruption of Heroines that go from Hero to siding with the baddies.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
It says there's corruption in the tags, but due to the nature of the two previous games, I somehow doubt it.
What is wrong with the corruption in this series? How is it in general? I never played the previous games.

kfapopgg29

Feb 17, 2023
Thanks for this, been waiting for this a couple of weeks since Rei is my favorite of the nightmare girls.

Just tested a japanese save to unlock the gallery and it works. You can download it here: Place the save in X:\Users\(user)\Saved Games\MangaGamer\nightmare x vampire folder.

Alternatively for the more cautious, you can go to this link for the source of the save and search up nightmare x vampire the motion:

Pronuol

Jun 10, 2019
In most H-games girls react on the slightest touch like they've been struck by a lightning.
This game - "this is fine" expression.

• Haha
Reactions: misfolk

NFWFollower

Aug 23, 2020
No, Japanese, the circle has a long history, but they started adding "animated" version to their game. But since the base game is without animation, the animations are lacking in quality... They're more on the streching visual than real made animation.... (sadly, hope they change the style)
Honestly the people who animated Milk Factory games and Role player are probably the only case where animation actually looks like a improvement.

Padre Katyusha

I can't be called a woman cause I'm not hot enough
Uploader
Jun 4, 2019
The art is incredible, the only problem is just a kinect novel with the same thing on repeat after the first rape.
They just get raped over and over and over with no choice to try to evade the curse.
Is just good art with no story development, kinda shame.

Zurvana

Jan 23, 2018
So far cool story,but I do wonder how the corruption will work. Does Rei get tempted by the dark side by losing battles?. Is it more that Rei becomes more slutty rather than slowly joining the dark side?. Regardless I am enjoying the story but I am a sucker for some Good corruption of Heroines that go from Hero to siding with the baddies.
If this is anything like the other 2 then no basically you have an option at the end which either you go down a corrupted end or the good ending. The girls are forcibly raped in the other 2 games I played that how it went, not sure if the formula changed most likely not since I have played alot of Guilty games they tend to use the same formula

Last edited:

nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
Japanese game about vampires that isn't pedo bait?

>VN

Yeah new it was too good to be true.

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
The art is good, but the animations are really trippy, since it's all done using affine transformations, it's completely unlike Live2D or Spine at all.

GaRbS

Apr 3, 2018
12 hours of non-stop rape with no story, generic character designs and the most vanilla of tags and fetishes. Yeah no, I'd rather just read a doujin or watch a hentai.

Hell, this reminds me that Cara the Blood Lord exists and I should continue that.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
NightmareXVampireInfernoOfRetribution-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Robotninja

May 5, 2020
I want to know this too.

danael411

Feb 3, 2019
The back to back rape is so natural in this game, it's somehow pretty funny.
The antagonists are like: ''We'll turn you into sluts.'' but basically does nothing to make the girls feel good.
Yeah, keep going buddy, you're definitely gonna win them over like that...

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes